• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

D-e-f-

Banned
Anti-Tingle hate crime is only going to increase when Wind Waker HD comes out.

2014 Year of Tingle confirmed. All games star Tingle. Tingle Tingle Tingle Tingle Tingle!

tumblr_mj9q7dLQD11rf0hsxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4aadv1Gg01rukiqco1_100.gif
28188_ManlyTingle.gif
tinglez5s1b.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
anyone got anything decent today? (UK so prices about to switch). would be for my son who has foolishly bought a large bunch (for him) and we haven't been checking our prices during the week.

Koren

Are you still available?

FC: 3368 1665 9364

May I please come in too? 0860-3238-1584
I felt bad this morning when I saw that I had missed Bumpkin by a couple of minutes (when I thought nobody would be interested and decided to go to bed), so I stalled the clock this morning so it's still friday 10pm on my 3DS (that's dangerously close to time travelling, but I hope people here won't hate me for this ^_^ I don't do this to break the game)

I should still be able to provide the price to any of you that is available in the next hour, maybe two. I've added you all, I'm just waiting for the first of you ready for this to let the clock run again and open the doors.

I felt bad this morning when I saw that I had missed Bumpkin by a couple of minutes (when I thought nobody would be interested and decided to go to bed), so I stalled the clock this morning so it's still friday 10pm on my 3DS (that's dangerously close to time travelling, but I hope people here won't hate me for this ^_^ I don't do this to break the game)

I should still be able to provide the price to any of you that is available in the next hour, maybe two. I've added you all, I'm just waiting for the first of you ready for this to let the clock run again and open the doors.

Thanks, I really appreciate you doing that. Running over now.

Edit: I mean, whenever you're able to open up again.

It'll be open in 30 seconds...

Thank you very much, Koren! I really appreciate you going the extra mile like this. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to look around your town, what I saw looked really nice, but I've had virtually no sleep and am having trouble keeping my eyes open. But I really appreciate you saving me from a 67 bell sell price.

Think I may take a break from turnips for next week.

Koren

Thank you very much, Koren! I really appreciate you going the extra mile like this. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to look around your town, what I saw looked really nice, but I've had virtually no sleep and am having trouble keeping my eyes open. But I really appreciate you saving me from a 67 bell sell price.
It was my pleasure. And I understand quite well the need to sleep, that was the reason I gave up quite early yesterday ^_^

You're welcome anytime if you want to have a look later, by the way (and I'll definitively come to see your town later if you have time for that...)

Koren

Dang, my turnip prices have been so mediocre this week.

Koren, is your turnip prices still any good or is it too late?
I'm still stalling, so I can open my doors if you're interested. Just PM me your FC, and get ready because it's getting closer to 11PM.

mb.exe

Koren, is your price over?

If not, please add me!

2079 - 6509 - 0372

Man, I completely forgot about turnips this week. Hopefully I can find a price above 107 today.

D-e-f-

Banned
For last minute emergencies, my towns PM-price is at 134 bells so anyone who is desperate, holla with your FC. My Re-tail closes in three hours from now.

closed.

bumpkin

Anyone with a good price still hanging around? My town is only selling for 60 some-odd bells. I'd like to sell for more if I could.

My FC is 3652-0543-3251. I always tip well! PM me if you'd be so kind as to let me come and sell.

jts

...hate me...
After only getting my feet wet last week, buying 50 at 91 (lol), today I went all in and bought 1100 at 110.

Hope I can hit the jackpot this week. So many dreams to fulfill, people to make happy. Otherwise I'll have to hit the streets.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
No I don't want to fill up 3 boxes again! But it seems like I bought too many. Time to make my place a junkyard again I guess.

bumpkin

Well that was close... Every person I tried to hook up with here didn't work out for one reason or another (appreciate them trying nevertheless!). Thankfully, my wife was able to find a town selling for 626 bells at the eleventh hour last night on reddit of all places. We had to wait an hour or two for our turn to get in, but once we did, it was smooth sailing. The host seemed shocked at how much I left them for a tip. Apparently other people must be shitty tippers. haha.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well that was close... Every person I tried to hook up with here didn't work out for one reason or another (appreciate them trying nevertheless!). Thankfully, my wife was able to find a town selling for 626 bells at the eleventh hour last night on reddit of all places. We had to wait an hour or two for our turn to get in, but once we did, it was smooth sailing. The host seemed shocked at how much I left them for a tip. Apparently other people must be shitty tippers. haha.
This is definitely true. I've had people come in with full lockers and only drop $25k tips. I usually tip at least 10% of everything I make selling, not just 10% of the profit. If someone goes out of their way to let me sell, I'll tip 15-20%.

EdgeXL

This is definitely true. I've had people come in with full lockers and only drop $25k tips. I usually tip at least 10% of everything I make selling, not just 10% of the profit. If someone goes out of their way to let me sell, I'll tip 15-20%.

That is my policy too. I leave 10% of gross sales (if I make $12 million, I tip $1.2 million)

In some circumstances I'll leave extra like if somebody caused multiple connection errors and we had to start over.

D-e-f-

Banned

I totally forgot about tipping my first doing the turnipgaf thing. Felt shitty afterwards. HiredN00bs still has a tip coming from me lol ...just need to find the time :D

Exposing myself here :D

jts

...hate me...
I was also not aware of the tipping etiquette (not even sure how to give money lol). I left a 3K donation on the only time I went to someone's town to sell turnips. Doing the maths, amounts to around 13% of the profits. It was a small ass amount of turnips.

EdgeXL

I overslept and wanted to buy some turnips today. Now Joan is not in my town. Can I go to yours, please?

I'll add you.

Yup, I had Joan penned behind some holes and as soon as I opened my gate she vanished. Gate is open if you want to stop by but I don't see her.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was also not aware of the tipping etiquette (not even sure how to give money lol). I left a 3K donation on the only time I went to someone's town to sell turnips. Doing the maths, amounts to around 13% of the profits. It was a small ass amount of turnips.

If you go into your pockets screen and click on your bells, you can take out a certain amount. It will put it into a "bag" and you can drop that on the ground. If you sell enough turnips to make over 99k, Reese will automatically put some in bags for you and they'll be in your inventory.

Laffer

Yup, I had Joan penned behind some holes and as soon as I opened my gate she vanished. Gate is open if you want to stop by but I don't see her.

I got a connection error and now I don't see you any more.
Thank you anyway for trying! :)

I was bringing you Katy. I can still go and take her to your village if you are interested.

EdgeXL

I got a connection error and now I don't see you any more.
Thank you anyway for trying! :)

I was bringing you Katy. I can still go and take her to your village if you are interested.

I didn't think you were coming so I closed my gate. Sorry!

I already have Isabelle and Redd in my plaza plus Joan. Katie might cause Joan to vanish so I'd rather get my turnip purchases finished before getting her.

Laffer

I didn't think you were coming so I closed my gate. Sorry!

I already have Isabelle and Redd in my plaza plus Joan. Katie might cause Joan to vanish so I'd rather get my turnip purchases finished before getting her.

It's ok. Thanks anyway!

Yeah, I only got in about 45 minutes of turnip buying, so I only came away with 32,600 @ 99 b/t. Because Redd is setup on Sundays in August, it was impossible to travel to another town to buy (he negates Joan when playing over WiFi). I'm going for the 100,000 turnip buy next Sunday, though.

Su 99
M am 120 pm 91

Random

Top Bottom