• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Oxx

Hi all, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster in this thread. I've got a pm price of 570 bells today and want to know if anyone's interested in selling in my town this evening (7pm onward uk time). Friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if anyone is interested. Cheers!

Awesome! I'll add you when I get home.

jts

...hate me...
Hi all, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster in this thread. I've got a pm price of 570 bells today and want to know if anyone's interested in selling in my town this evening (7pm onward uk time). Friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if anyone is interested. Cheers!
I'll add you, pretty please add me: 3668-8319-1101

Thanks!

I'd love to sell when you're ready. I'll add you shortly. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Thank you!

Koren

I'm also interested...

My FC is 1950-8135-4319.

bumpkin

I'd be very much interested in coming to sell my turnips. The only tricky part is the time. I'm in the US (east coast), so 7pm for you is 2pm here. Problem is, I'm generally not home from work until 6pm or later. We can exchange codes and if it works out, it works out. If it doesn't, still appreciate giving it a shot. :)

My FC is 3652-0543-3251

Novocaine

A little late, are you still getting these prices?

1048-8883-5218 is me if so.

TWILT

Banned

If it's not too late, may I get in on this? Thanks in advance.

5284-2206-1177

Oxx

I'm 1907 7978 7381

jts

...hate me...
My gate's still open for those looking to sell (570 bells). Town name is NewMawr.
Just learned that my home router just doesn't play well with AC. It connects, and lets me see your name on the list, but when I get to travel, returns an error.

So I have to go somewhere else to connect my 3DS online, lol.

You will not stay much longer, correct?

Just learned that my home router just doesn't play well with AC. It connects, and lets me see your name on the list, but when I get to travel, returns an error.

So I have to go somewhere else to connect my 3DS online, lol.

You will not stay much longer, correct?

I can stay on for a couple of hours at least, so no need to rush too much!

Yes, I am interested in selling turnips in your town. Very interested.

mb.exe

Add me, please -- if you still have time!

2079 - 6509 - 0372

tetsuoFI

Can my friend come? His fc is 0103-9956-1530 (Vellu). He tips! :)

Crap, looks like I have the decreasing pattern. Does anyone have any good guides or explanations for playing online? I've never played it online before. I went big for the first time and have too many turnips to hold in my pockets, so I'm not sure how I'd even get them all into someone's town.

tetsuoFI

Crap, looks like I have the decreasing pattern. Does anyone have any good guides or explanations for playing online? I've never played it online before. I went big for the first time and have too many turnips to hold in my pockets, so I'm not sure how I'd even get them all into someone's town.

You can place your turnips at your locker. The locker is also at the train station, from which you can easily grab your turnips and sell them at Re-Tail.

jts

...hate me...
Crap... I went so far as buying a new router (a cheap 20 euro Asus) and STILL I can't go visit other towns.

Fucking error 018-512 is slaying me.

I need to turn in for the night now so I'm closing my gate. Sorry to those who didn't get in and big thanks for all the tips- I've gone from 1 to 13 million bells this evening!

jts

...hate me...
Thank you! I just finally managed to connect my new Asus router via PPPoE to my ISP, so I guess I just missed it.

Well, the struggle goes on :D Still 2 more days to go, so I'm not losing hope!

Cloak

I just checked my prices and I'm buying for 446 if anyone is interested.

edit: I'm open for about another four and a half hours.

I just checked my prices and I'm buying for 446 if anyone is interested.

edit: I'm open for about another four and a half hours.

I shot you a PM, but since
I'm impatient
I had a similar situation myself when someone was trying to visit me and I didn't get the PM, I thought I'd throw a post here, too.

I'd love if you could let me over to sell a few drawers of turnips. MY FC's in my profile.

Top Bottom