• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

bumpkin

Nearly lost my shirt this past week, luckily found a good sell price late Saturday night. In light of my unexpected triumph, I went a little bigger this week, but not as big as two weeks ago.

Bought at 93 bells...

Monday AM: 104 bells
Monday PM: 73 bells

Tuesday AM: 68 bells
Tuesday PM: 118 bells

Wednesday AM: 124 bells
Wednesday PM: 94 bells

Looking pretty random to me. :(

chunk3rvd

I know people like to wait for 500+ but I have 462 this afternoon if anyone's interested? I won't be able to open my gates til around 7PM tonight UK time (6 hours from now) and I won't be able to do batches of 3 as I have stuff on tonight. I'll just have to add anyone that posts here and will look at my 3DS every once in a while to check that the dreaded Resetti face hasn't appeared. My friend code is 2578-3285-5713

braves01

Banned
I know people like to wait for 500+ but I have 462 this afternoon if anyone's interested? I won't be able to open my gates til around 7PM tonight UK time (6 hours from now) and I won't be able to do batches of 3 as I have stuff on tonight. I'll just have to add anyone that posts here and will look at my 3DS every once in a while to check that the dreaded Resetti face hasn't appeared. My friend code is 2578-3285-5713

Added. I like to think I'm 500+ or bust, but 462 is close enough :) FC: 5327-1353-6553

tetsuoFI

I added you and would be more than happy to sell at that price. FC is 3737-9649-6583.

jts

...hate me...
I would also want in if you don't mind. Better safe than sorry.

FC 3668-8319-1101

I'll add you later, before 7PM.

Frost_Ace

Nice, I would like to come too :)

FC is in the profile.

Katsuragi

I'd love to sell my turnips in your town! My FC is 2664-2196-6183. Thanks!

after losing money or barely scraping by for 2-3 weeks 462 sounds good to me!

FC: 5472-7022-7495

chunk3rvd

Have added everyone from the thread so far. Will post in here to let you know when my gates are open. Should be between 7 and 8PM but my retail is open till 2AM so we have plenty of time

Also have a bunch of spare fossils, some Nintendo items and loads of spare items from Redd's firework cookies that I was hoping to give away but I don't have time to coordinate it today. Will sort that one night later this week and will post a list of what I have on offer

chunk3rvd

Gate's open now for anyone that wants in. Have added everyone that's asked so far. Won't be at my 3DS most of the time so please behave! Retail is right next to my station and I've moved any flowers out of the way. If you do explore, no running please as I have no paths and flowers growing pretty much everywhere. If anyone else wants in, make sure to post your friend code in here as I'm on mobile now and can't view people's full profiles

Marvie_3

Banned
Gate's open now for anyone that wants in. Have added everyone that's asked so far. Won't be at my 3DS most of the time so please behave! Retail is right next to my station and I've moved any flowers out of the way. If you do explore, no running please as I have no paths and flowers growing pretty much everywhere. If anyone else wants in, make sure to post your friend code in here as I'm on mobile now and can't view people's full profiles

I'd like to get in! 0301-9797-2166

Grym

I would love the opportunity to get in if you are still accepting

FC: 5284-1417-3375

chunk3rvd

Added everyone that asked me to. Thanks for all the tips and fuck you to the GAF-er that stole one of my black roses. Real classy :/ If anyone else wants in, let me know

Frost_Ace

Added everyone that asked me to. Thanks for all the tips and fuck you to the GAF-er that stole one of my black roses. Real classy :/ If anyone else wants in, let me know

someone stole some of my perfect peaches the other week, not surprising, we should ask the nickname of every person who enters the town to be secure.

Anyway thanks for letting me in! (I was the guy dressed as Samus).

Hi mate. Any chance you can add me, please? Just added you. My FC is 5069-3962-1616. Thanks.

chunk3rvd

Just want to say thanks a bunch to norfair for being a great guy. It was him who accidentally stood on my black rose and he came back with 3 for me because he felt guilty. Very nice of you and sorry for randomly accusing a GAF-er. Thought I'd been given the gamefaqs treatment but I should have expected better from AC GAF. Gate will be open for a few more hours if anyone wants in

I forgot to mention...you have Curly, my Wild World buddy that I miss dearly in New Leaf. Here's to hoping he moves into my town, Pashmina is leaving mine tomorrow.

Am I too late?

1891-1271-4254

Linius

I remember having 156 yesterday at am time. Now at am I have 215. Stupid that I don't know the price in between but it might be a spike. We'll see when I get home from work tonight then.

D-e-f-

Banned
someone stole some of my perfect peaches the other week, not surprising, we should ask the nickname of every person who enters the town to be secure.

You dig a parameter around the path the leads to your Re-Tail and make everyone drop their shovel at the station :D

jts

...hate me...
You dig a parameter around the path the leads to your Re-Tail and make everyone drop their shovel at the station :D
Sounds cool, but can't you just close the holes with your feet (by pressing Y)? Or you can't do that at other people's towns?

bumpkin

Damn, that's not cool. Any time I've ever wanted to take any fruit, I always asked the host if it was okay first. Seem to me it's only common courtesy. In your case especially with the perfect fruit since the trees only bear fruit a certain number of times.

SeeJ

Neo Member

Please add me! My FC: 3282-2731-0415
I'll return the favour when I can.

Hi all, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster in this thread. I've got a pm price of 570 bells today and want to know if anyone's interested in selling in my town this evening (7pm onward uk time). Friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if anyone is interested. Cheers!

Hi all, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster in this thread. I've got a pm price of 570 bells today and want to know if anyone's interested in selling in my town this evening (7pm onward uk time). Friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if anyone is interested. Cheers!
I'm interested! My friend code is 2105-8689-5478.

Top Bottom