• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Cloak

Thanks for the tips. If anyone else is interested, I'll be around checking the thread and PM's every so often. (I'm at work)

Thanks for the tips. If anyone else is interested, I'll be around checking the thread and PM's every so often. (I'm at work)

I would love to come over and sell turnips.

My friend code is: 0173-1290-8809

I also sent a PM, but I figured I'd be extra safe.

Thanks!

EdgeXL

Cloak, is this still going on?

I have a fairly small stash (by my standards to sell.) It would take s7-8 runs from the lockers to the shop I will leave 10% and a gold closet if you want it.

EdgeXL

Thanks, Cloak.

Resetti again but you saved right before that. As long as you got your tip I'm good. I only had 400 left anyways.

Grym

Not sky high, but decent I guess. My Re-tail just opened and morning turnips price is 321.

If anyone is interested in selling add me and let me know your FC here.

FC: 5284-1417-3375

Nuts, I've been too busy to be able to jump over to someone's town while they have good prices. Was the first week I went big for me too. Guess I have to eat the 500k loss. :(

Despera

Banned
Turnips are 152 bells in my town until noon PST for anybody looking to unload at the last minute.
You still open for business?

Guys halp!

I was busy all week and need to get rid of all these 'nips ;_;

Edit: I'm 2 hours away from losing all my turnips. I guess that's it for me.

bumpkin

Well that wasn't fun; lost my shirt on last week's investment (almost 2m). You gotta love how the game adds insult to injury and makes you pay to dispose of the turnips. I don't even want to think abut how much it costed me to dispose of all the spoiled turnips before I could buy more (my locker was nearly full).

Linius

I need a price in the 550 range to bump my total money to 50 million this week. I have the time to watch prices so I decided to invest another locker this week.

Bought 120,000 turnips at a price of 93 bells per turnip for a total investment of 11,160,000.

With more than 66 million bells already in the bank, I should have my personal ABD by the end of the week.

jts

...hate me...
I'm just wondering, if it's last day and you haven't sold them, can't you just take them to your own re-tail and sell at whatever price they're paying, at least minimising the losses?

Today I bought 4.400 at 109 bells a pop.

I'm just wondering, if it's last day and you haven't sold them, can't you just take them to your own re-tail and sell at whatever price they're paying, at least minimising the losses?
Furthermore, if they spoil, can't you just dispose of them in a trash can for free?

Also, between here and gamefaqs, I've never had to sell my turnips at a loss. I would prefer to do all my trading here, but sometimes it gets dry.

Linius

You're not playing games here hirednoobs. How much trips do you need to make to sell all that? :/

And yes, of course you can sell your turnips at your own re-tail last minute. Would be silly if that was impossible because then the whole turnip thing would be worthless to people who don't have access to online play :p

And if you have your own trashcan you can throw in your spoiled turnips for free.

Bought 120,000 turnips at a price of 93 bells per turnip for a total investment of 11,160,000.

With more than 66 million bells already in the bank, I should have my personal ABD by the end of the week.

Damn, your are crazy... I don't envy the town where you will unload them... On the other side, would be a very nice tip for that person...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I admit I haven't really been bothering with turnips for a while, but my lovely phone insisted that I buy turnips so I'm guessing the game is trying to hint towards a good price this week.

So far 113 -> 111

Didn't buy any myself mind. :/

Top Bottom