• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Saving my pennies...um...bells...for next week. I invested 300K this week and tho with the help of yoyoswitch I netted a very nice 1.2 million profit (after 100k tip), the money flies out the door faster than one thinks...then again, I keep expanding my house because I'm a hoarder. :p

It's cool the GAFfers help each other out (well, except those who run off sans leaving a tip or worse, stealing the tips...honestly, wtf?) so I'm looking forward to next week that help will be available if needed.

Also, just scored the Virtual Boy in the Super T&T. This makes my day. I really should start trading Nintendo doubles off for stuff I need.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Sold all my god damned turnips yesterday for a quick profit... today... 524 bells per turnip. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DedValve

Banned
Woot! Thanks mikedip! I had no idea that it was thursday and time was running out, I was afraid I might have had to jump on the 161 deal going on at my place haha.

Onwards to pay off my debt with Nook!
or gamble it all on more turnips sunday!

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
What kind of increases have you been getting?

I've been seeing +40-50 profit per turnip... this is the first time it has been that high.

Mind if I can sell at your place?

I absolutely would do that... but I'm at work with no Internet access... I might be able to get home after work tonight... 7 p.m. EST - then I'll throw my doors open and allow people to come in. I wish I could just do it now... :( Sorry man!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I've been seeing +40-50 profit per turnip... this is the first time it has been that high.

I absolutely would do that... but I'm at work with no Internet access... I might be able to get home after work tonight... 7 p.m. EST - then I'll throw my doors open and allow people to come in. I wish I could just do it now... :( Sorry man!

Well I hope either you or MikeDip have another increase this afternoon cause I definitely want to get in on that after work as well.

Started Monday AM at 77. Went down all week, ending at 60 last night. Now 153 this morning. Looks like I could see a spike tomorrow morning or afternoon. If it's in the afternoon, I can probably get people in after 7 PM or so. If its AM, I probably won't be able to because of work. Doesn't Re-Tail open at 6 if I switch to early bird? If that's the case, I can probably get some in from 6 AM to 7:30 AM EST. I'll post updates.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Started Monday AM at 77. Went down all week, ending at 60 last night. Now 153 this morning. Looks like I could see a spike tomorrow morning or afternoon. If it's in the afternoon, I can probably get people in after 7 PM or so. If its AM, I probably won't be able to because of work. Doesn't Re-Tail open at 6 if I switch to early bird? If that's the case, I can probably get some in from 6 AM to 7:30 AM EST. I'll post updates.

Sounds like you have the big spike pattern. If so tomorrow mornings price will be your highest.

Animekatt

Hmm... to take Mikedip's price now... or wait til after work for some others... This is kinda stressful lol. I have work myself in a few minutes, and not a lot of time to ponder.

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:   0
Deficit: (206000)
Total:   (206000)

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 |  [b]22.33%[/b]
Mon. 2 | 142 |  [b]11.27%[/b]
Tue. 1 | 80  | (43.66%)
Tue. 2 | 72  | (10.00%)
Wed. 2 | 65  | (09.72%)
Thu. 1 | 110 |  [b]69.23%[/b]
Super slight pickup.

UberTag

Turnip Price Watch:
Mon AM - 92
Mon PM - 87
Tue AM - 84
Tue PM - 79
Wed AM - 119

I've got a Spike pattern in my town. Will know if it's a Large Spike in a couple hours.
Wed PM - 175

Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Thursday morning
Thu AM - 264

Well, that was a whole lot of excitement over nothing.

Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Immediately

Lesson #2 - If you get mad at Isabelle, she will find a way to fix things so you can't be mad at her any more.
She clearly called in a favor with Reese. Afraid I'm not cutting out of work for an underwhelming turnip price like this one.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
You guys can come, post your numbers and I'll add you. Mine is in a post above.

Phenomic

I would take this just as easily as well. Whoever is faster. haha

Sorry double post.*

Edit* That being said my internet seems to be acting up. Perhaps I will just wait and grab someone after the switch at noon.

** I'm not sure what's going on... so sorry for the multiple posts. ** I'm just going to stop now because it's not working well for me. Trying to hurry and scramble to get stuff done.

Koomaster

Looks like something will be happening in my town tomorrow. Prices have been decreasing all week so far.

Last Night's Price was the lowest of the week so far: 67 Bells

This morning
tumblr_mp27iysVu91swqxw3o1_400.jpg

This afternoon
tumblr_mp27jxVICL1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:   0
Deficit: (206000)
Total:   (206000)

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 |  [b]22.33%[/b]
Mon. 2 | 142 |  [b]11.27%[/b]
Tue. 1 | 80  | (43.66%)
Tue. 2 | 72  | (10.00%)
Wed. 2 | 65  | (09.72%)
Thu. 1 | 110 |  [b]69.23%[/b]
Thu. 2 | 105 | (04.55%)
Awesome...

massoluk

Banned
I'm glad I got the chance to offload my turnip at your place Cbajd5 at $600, my market crashed HARD to $55 today, good lord.

Top Bottom