• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Yeah thanks Kat, took me a while to sell all those damn things but it was worth it. Don't spend that million bells all at once.

DedValve

Banned
NOOOOOOOOO.

I sold my damn turnips this morning for 400 a pop and now retail is selling them at 545 a pop DAMN YOU REESE.

What time does retail close 11:pm? If so my shop is open for another hour, opening my gates to anyone who wants to cash in. My FC is 1134-7217-0996

EDIT: She's open for 30 more minutes, anyone gonna bite?

Firehead

NOOOOOOOOO.

I sold my damn turnips this morning for 400 a pop and now retail is selling them at 545 a pop DAMN YOU REESE.

What time does retail close 11:pm? If so my shop is open for another hour, opening my gates to anyone who wants to cash in. My FC is 1134-7217-0996

EDIT: She's open for 30 more minutes, anyone gonna bite?

I'll jump on that.
FC 2964-9274-6987
kat: Apologies for that. My internet was being spotty for some reason. Apologies again. :/

Oxx

I've let this turnip problem go on for far too long. My town is useless for price. Anybody still open?

When people talk about tipping, what do they mean? Just leaving some bells on the floor?

I've let this turnip problem go on for far too long. My town is useless for price. Anybody still open?

When people talk about tipping, what do they mean? Just leaving some bells on the floor?

Yep, preferably near the train station or wherever the host is.

Koren

My town is buying turnps for 562 currently for anyone interested.

My friend code is 1950-8135-4319 (btw, do you have to leave the game to add a friend code?)

A question: I was unable to check the price yesterday morning, so it could be the higher price I get, or it may go higher this afternoon. Is it possible for 562 not to be the spike?

My friend code is 1950-8135-4319 (btw, do you have to leave the game to add a friend code?)

A question: I was unable to check the price yesterday morning, so it could be the higher price I get, or it may go higher this afternoon. Is it possible for 562 not to be the spike?

Game could be suspended midplay so you can add others, but only when your town gate is closed

Oxx

I'm interested.

ukepicker

man my stalk market this week is
on the declining pattern.
looking to unload my turnips
anywhere with a decent price. will be playing for the
next few hours.

FC is
1950-7417-2730

living in Hawaii im sure not many ppl's stores will be open now,
but i figure i'll give it a shot

ukepicker

Will add you in a couple of minutes, as soon as I can, and open the gate

thanks man.
didnt really have a lot of turnips to sell as this was my first week
trying out the stalk market.

not sure how the messaging in game works but i left a small tip
by the side of your house. hope you get it.

thanks again

Top Bottom