• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Coquette

I don't get why there's lines, I mean there's two more lockers at the Museum Store.

Unless visitors can't use those?

Um. I forgot about those actually. I think we all come in the train station and are in, "OMG MAH TURNIPS ARE IN THE LOCKER AND IT'S IN THE TRAIN STATION!!!" mode when we get there. Or something.

But it's seriously adorable to see people waiting in line for the lockers. :)

suzu

I didn't buy that many turnips so I was in and out quick. lol.

Thanks for letting us into your town, Cbajd!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
so slow when it has to save all hte time when people come and go.

Just got disconnected too but didn't leave you any money cbajd5. Let me know when it gets quieter and I'll pop some over (only sold 400 turnips so it was only like 25k)

Cbajd5

How goes your turnip winfall, Cbajd5? Just under 80 minutes left. Is it definite that your turnip price will stick when/if you time travel back?

I'm at +-13 million now with tips.

I think it will, or at least it did for Mich last week if I remember correctly.

I think the crashing was my fault. :(
I tried to get in twice and it gave me an error both times.
I guess I'll cut my losses and wait out the prices in my own town rather than crash you guys more.
Thanks for trying to have me, though, haha.
Sorry!

Animekatt

I'm at +-13 million now with tips.

I think it will, or at least it did for Mich last week if I remember correctly.

How much longer are you having these prices for? I'm at work, and I'd rather go home to sell the turnips, since the connection is spotty here. I won't be home for another 5 hours or so.

Cbajd5

How much longer are you having these prices for? I'm at work, and I'd rather go home to sell the turnips, since the connection is spotty here. I won't be home for another 5 hours or so.

Only for another hour.

I might end up time traveling back to help more people sell.

Cbajd5

Another error.

Added the last person who PM'd me.

Re-opened.

I'll close the gates in around 40 minutes to save and quit, and turn back the clock later if necessary.

Cbajd5

Dunno if you're still accepting people, but I PMed you anyway, Cbajd5.

Added you and the other person who PM'd me because it had an error out again.

I set the clock back 5 hours and the price is the same, so I could do this again later.

For now, I'll keep it open for another hour at most.

Re-opening...

From now on, if I'm away I'll sit in the train station or something.

I set the clock back 5 hours and the price is the same, so I could do this again later.

Re-opening...

Just sold mine, thanks for letting me in dude. Left about 500k

Kemal86

Re-opening...

Sent you a PM. If I can get in I've got a ton of different fruits on me today that I'll leave around for you and your other visitors. Lemons, Pears, Apples, Peaches, and Cherries so far.

kiryogi

Banned

Re-opening...

Please add me! 4382 1972 3127

Cbajd5

Okay, I'm closing the gates for now since I really need to take a break/sleep.

I'll open them again later if people still want to sell in my town. (That is, if there's no better prices.)

Mon AM: ?? <-- It was like 80-something. Might not even have changed Monday, if that's possible.
Mon PM: 84

Tues AM: 80
Tues PM: 135

Wed AM: 139
Wed PM: 368

hmmmmmmm

gerudoman

422 bells at mine. If any of you is interested please quote this message and shoot me a PM with your code, mine is 2750-1278-9624. I have only two extra spaces in my friend list though.

I will be out for a time but I will leave the gates open for about two hours, feel free to enter and sell them. My town is Mediabal, and my name is Álvaro.

It's not necessary but it would be highly appreciated if you could contribute to my Public Work Project or bring any of these items: Classic Bed, Classic Clock, Classic Table or Classic Wardrobe.

UberTag

Turnip Price Watch:
Mon AM - 92
Mon PM - 87
Tue AM - 84
Tue PM - 79
Wed AM - 119

I've got a Spike pattern in my town. Will know if it's a Large Spike in a couple hours.
Wed PM - 175

Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Thursday morning

Is it bad that I'm considering playing hooky from work in order to rake in a fortune in bells? It's bad, right?

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:   1216000
Deficit:  (356000)
Tip:      (150000)
Total:     860000

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 |  [b]22.33%[/b]
Mon. 2 | 142 |  [b]11.27%[/b]
Tue. 1 | 80  | (43.66%)
Tue. 2 | 72  | (10.00%)
Wed. 1 | 65  | (09.72%)
Wed. 2 | 100 |  [b]52.85%[/b]
A bit better.

zroid

Banned
Mon AM: ?? <-- It was like 80-something. Might not even have changed Monday, if that's possible.
Mon PM: 84

Tues AM: 80
Tues PM: 135

Wed AM: 139
Wed PM: 368

hmmmmmmm

it looks like you're on your spike

good chance it'll go down tomorrow morning. Unless it's only the third increase of a small spike pattern, but 368 seems a bit high for that.

Hello guys. I'm looking to sell my turnips at over 300 bells. Does anyone have this price at the moment, and is around over the next hour or two?

Thanks.

it looks like you're on your spike

good chance it'll go down tomorrow morning. Unless it's only the third increase of a small spike pattern, but 368 seems a bit high for that.

Yeah, no way it goes higher the rest of the week, but I already sold mine off for much higher yesterday.

Monday: AM: 144 / PM: 110
Tuesday: AM: 121 / PM: 119
Wednesday: AM: 134 / PM: 70

There I go, I should have kept my mouth shut about my prices staying consistently around the 100s. Thanks, random prices. :(

ZeroEdge

Alright GAF I need help my Market bottomed out steady spiral down all week now below 70. :( I have a few hundred turnips to unload anyone with prices above 200 or 300 preferably that can Let me in to unload these things please. PM if you can help out a would be turnip investor.

UberTag

Alright GAF I need help my Market bottomed out steady spiral down all week now below 70. :( I have a few hundred turnips to unload anyone with prices above 200 or 300 preferably that can Let me in to unload these things please. PM if you can help out a would be turnip investor.
I should have prices well above 300 tomorrow morning if you want to wait until then.

Cbajd5

Okay, I time traveled back to 6 AM again, and my prices are still at 608 bells each.

Added people who PM'd me already, gates are open.

Anyone who wants to add me PM me your FC, mine is 4382 - 1972 - 3127. I'll add you at 5:30 Eastern if no one's in town, or after the soonest error after that.

Top Bottom