• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

UberTag

Okay, I time traveled back to 6 AM again, and my prices are still at 608 bells each.

Added people who PM'd me already, gates are open.

Anyone who wants to add me PM me your FC, mine is 4382 - 1972 - 3127. I'll add you at 5:30 Eastern if no one's in town, or after the soonest error after that.
Cbajd5's going to clean out all of the turnip demand before my prices spike.
And all because I encouraged him. :( (
Heh, I'd do the same thing to him. The perks of having your prices spike early.
)

rocketobear

Neo Member
Okay, I time traveled back to 6 AM again, and my prices are still at 608 bells each.

Anyone who wants to add me PM me your FC, mine is 4382 - 1972 - 3127. I'll add you at 5:30 Eastern if no one's in town, or after the soonest error after that.

Can I come too? I PM'd you my FC.

Just PM'd you. Hopefully there's room for the party!

Added you and PM'd you about 5-10 min ago.

Here I am again just in case.

2191-7760-8451

Dude from Kalopsia

Let me know if you need any pieces of furniture or anything else.

Fake edit, that is a sweet fro on your Mii!

MrDaravon

Just sent you a PM as well!

Cbajd5

Okay, added everyone who PM'd me before a minute or two ago. (sorry philia)

Opening gates...

I'll do one last add after the next error/empty town after 6 PM Eastern, so anyone else who'd like to get in PM me before 6 PM Eastern. My friends list is getting full...

Philia

Pmed. Thanks for the TT.

Quantum

added and set pm as well, I don't have that many (600 I think ~ 60 spaces but I have the constant drop pattern so far)

Okay, added everyone who PM'd me before a minute or two ago. (sorry philia)

Opening gates...

I'll do one last add after the next error after 6 PM Eastern, so anyone else who'd like to get in PM me before 6 PM Eastern. My friends list is getting full...

PM'd and you are a gentleman and a saint.

Sol1dus

Can I come too? I PM'd you my FC.

When you're not busy and if you have time can you add me so I can sell mine?

ZeroEdge

Added you cbajd5 man if I can sell at those prices I'll be super happy :) Just waiting to get in as I see your full at the moment ...and with those prices no wonder heh.

MrDaravon

Cbajd5, you are a champion. Turned my measly 300k investment into like 3.3 million!

Also if it matters I'm on a physical copy of the game and didn't have any problems connecting.

Cbajd5, you are a champion. Turned my measly 300k investment into like 3.3 million!

Also if it matters I'm on a physical copy of the game and didn't have any problems connecting.

I'm making my friends turn his phone into a hot spot. Haha, but I did connect to a GAFfer easily on Monday. However, when it comes to Bells I just can't connect. The world wants me to be poor!

I work 2pm-11pm PST. So my chances of finding great bell prices while I'm at home (on a much more stable means of connecting) is slim.

Thanks anyway, Cbajd5! I'm still open for trades if you want. Just let me know what you're looking for and we can do this when I'm at home.

Thank you again Cbajd5.

I gained 4,626,000 bells of profit off my 9000 turnips. You're amazing.

Edit: Wait, Bell Boom was in effect. So I made 5,468,000 bells. I had no idea Bell Boom worked on turnips.

ZeroEdge

I re-opened, and I'll just re-open immediately whenever it errors from now on.

I post/edit this post again when the town's empty.

Man much thanks again, my market bottomed out bad and although I had less turnips then I thought with your prices I was able to pay off my next home expansion 298,000 bells and still had a bit left over :) If I get a nice spike in prices next week I'll be sure to pull a Cbajd5 and share for fellow GAF'ers :D

Philia

Got my 6 million from my 110 stacks of turnips. Thank you! :) Feel free to delete my FC to add more people on here.

Cbajd5

Cbajd5 it keeps telling me something is not working and that there's an error. ;l

I remember someone saying that turning off your 3DS's Wireless and turning it back on might fix that.

There's only one person in town now, so it's not full or anything.

I'll try closing and doing that myself once the town's empty if you still can't get in.

UberTag

My turnip prices are on a Large Spike trend and I'm projecting a turnip price of 450 bells or higher at my village's Re-Tail for tomorrow morning.

If anyone still has turnips they need to offload starting at 6:00am Eastern tomorrow morning, please drop me a PM with your Friend Code. You can find mine in my GAF profile.

I will pass along my turnip price in the morning and add people to my Friends list so they can visit in waves - in the order that they PM me or quote this post in this thread - and based on whether you're online or not. Would appreciate a 10% bell commission on any turnips you sell.

I made the same projection yesterday for Cbajd5 before he hit his 608 bell price. Doubt I'll quite reach that... but who knows?

WAVE 1 (tentative - will be open for business shortly after 6:00am Eastern / 3:00am Pacific tomorrow)

Perfect Cha0s - 8:01pm
nissin - 8:08pm
Animekatt - 8:59pm

WAVE 2 (immediately following Wave 1 - potentially bumped up to Wave 1 right at 6:00am if someone from Wave 1 is not online)

<Pending>

If you're not online when your group comes up starting at 6:00am tomorrow, the next highest person that is will get bumped up.
Don't count on waiting too long as if I don't have a big lineup outside of my gates I'll call it quits early and head into work.

Would appreciate a heads up (either here or via PM) if you're able to move your turnips elsewhere tonight.

My turnip prices are on a Large Spike trend and I'm projecting a turnip price of 450 bells or higher at my village's Re-Tail for tomorrow morning.

If anyone still has turnips they need to offload starting at 6:00am Eastern tomorrow morning, please drop me a PM with your Friend Code. You can find mine in my GAF profile.

I will pass along my turnip price in the morning and add people to my Friends list so they can visit in waves - in the order that they PM me or quote this post in this thread - and based on whether you're online or not. Would appreciate a 10% bell commission on any turnips you sell.

I made the same projection yesterday for Cbajd5 before he hit his 608 bell price. Doubt I'll quite reach that... but who knows?

I might be available at that time - my FC is in my profile.

nissin

Yes add me. I bought mine for 99 each but mine is just coasting from 70-68-62-74 as of right now... I'll PM you also for tomorrow.

mantidor

WAVE 1 (tentative - will be open for business shortly after 6:00am Eastern / 3:00am Pacific tomorrow)

If you're not online when your group comes up starting at 6:00am tomorrow, the next highest person that is will get bumped up.
Don't count on waiting too long as if I don't have a big lineup outside of my gates I'll call it quits early and head into work.

Would appreciate a heads up (either here or via PM) if you're able to move your turnips elsewhere tonight.

Do you think I could turn in today? Unfortunately the time is too late for me tomorrow (I live in GMT -3), while I could make more money it will be impossible for me to make it, unless your retail is already closed now D:, let me know if it works ok for you, I'll send you a PM with my FC right away.

UberTag

Do you think I could turn in today? Unfortunately the time is too late for me tomorrow (I live in GMT -3), while I could make more money it will be impossible for me to make it, unless your retail is already closed now D:, let me know if it works ok for you, I'll send you a PM with my FC right away.
'Fraid my peak turnip price will only kick in tomorrow morning.
I'd offer to go online at 175 bells/turnip right now but I'm still at the office.

You can always set your alarm. ^^;

mantidor

'Fraid my peak turnip price will only kick in tomorrow morning.
I'd offer to go online at 175 bells/turnip right now but I'm still at the office.

You can always set your alarm. ^^;

Oh well my problem is that it's actually too late for me, it would be almost 9:00 already and I would have to be at work by then, it's ok, thanks anyway. I thought you were at 450 but I was confused with someone elses posts, if by tomorrow my turnip prices are as dead as they are now I will settle for anything though heh.

Kirby102

Anyone has turnips for >103? My town has gone to shit and is buying for 67... the stalk wizard said to sell immediately. Can anyone hook me up? :) I only have 20 though... so please? D:

Animekatt - 8:59pm

WAVE 2 (immediately following Wave 1 - potentially bumped up to Wave 1 right at 6:00am if someone from Wave 1 is not online)

<Pending>

Now these are hours I can get behind. 3am, I'll be home on my damn fine connection. Sign me up if you confirm great prices.

2191-7760-8451

Dude from Kalopsia

UberTag

I'm not pleased with Isabelle right now. She's in my proverbial dog house.

Prior to my turnip prices trending upwards today I was all excited about T&T Mart opening tomorrow and elected to switch over to Night Owl ordinance from Wealth Town.

Then my turnip prices trended upwards and I figured I'd just pony up another 20,000 bells to switch over to Early Bird instead. After all, I'm paying in advance. I'm the mayor. Nothing's happened yet. I should be able to reverse course during the same day.

But oh no... Izzy won't have that. She's all - "I'm still filing the paperwork. I can't take on a new ordinance request now." So I'm stuck with Night Owl.

Which means no 6:00am opening for my Large Spike turnip price tomorrow morning. Reese is sleeping in until 9:00am Eastern so she can work the night shift.

Which also means I won't be offering a turnip run at all as I'll be at work myself at 7:30am.

So I'm going to propose the following scenario. I will check on my turnip price at 9:00am. If it's good and I can land a high roller or two with turnips to sell (close to 10K turnips or more) I'll try to duck out for a bit and will alert the folks who've already contacted me that I'll be online.

If anyone on my current list (Perfect Cha0s, nissin, Animekatt, Infinitemadness) has a mountain of turnips to unload, please let me know how much you have to bring to the dance and whether you'll be online tomorrow morning from 9-12am Eastern / 6-9am Pacific.

Sorry about the inconvenience on this. Take it as a lesson learned that changing your ordinance before your morning turnip prices hit can come back to bite you in the ass.

Especially if your assistant is Isabelle. <grumbles>

Sordid

Mon AM 90
Mon PM 89
Tue AM 85
Tue PM 81
Wed AM 75
Wed PM 71
Thu AM 129

The Wizard says a possible high spike tomorrow, here's hoping! My partner was on a similar downward trend but her Wed PM jumped to 125 and her Thur AM is 197 so we might have 2 big prices if anyone still has turnips left \o/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Code:
Sunday:       96

Monday    AM: 116
          PM: 126

Tuesday   AM: 132
          PM: 108

Wednesday AM: 63
          PM: 53

Thursday  AM: 118
          PM: 100

It has gone up again quite significantly. Things could get interesting.

Sordid

Code:
Monday    AM: 90
          PM: 89

Tuesday   AM: 85
          PM: 81

Wednesday AM: 75
          PM: 71

Thursday  AM: 129
          PM: 161

Yep, looks like tomorrow morning might be good in my town. My partners big spike wasn't that big, 317 bells this afternoon. If anyone wants in at that price I can help you out later but I'm sure there'll be better prices going before Sunday.

UberTag

Code:
Sunday:       96

Monday    AM: 116
          PM: 126

Tuesday   AM: 132
          PM: 108

Wednesday AM: 63
          PM: 53

Thursday  AM: 118
          PM: ?

It has gone up again quite significantly. Things could get interesting.
'Fraid not. Those upward prices at the start of the week negate the possibility. You've got a random cycle.

Had they gone steadily downwards (like Sordid above) until the uptick this morning, you would have a potential spike pattern but I'm afraid there's nothing to see here.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'm at 438 this morning. Anyone need that or is there a better one out there today?

Top Bottom