• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

zroid

Banned
How do I activate my 3ds to start counting my steps to get coins? Shit isnt working for me for some reason, and i have no idea how to turn it on.

It should just happen. It might be worth noting that the pedometer only works while the 3DS is shut.

ramyeon

After making a small profit this week I think I'm ready to go all in. Planning to put at least 1.5mil down tomorrow morning.

zychi

Banned
It should just happen. It might be worth noting that the pedometer only works while the 3DS is shut.

You have to be on the 3ds main home screen correct? There's nothing to download? I have spotpass activated too. I really want to start buying stuff with the coins!
edit: it did work. It just never told me. Ended up with 4 coins after a 3 mile walk

1upmuffin

Anyone on west coast wanna let me sell turnips in their town? I'm on east coast and I totally forgot to sell, and its 12:23 now.

I would be very grateful.

EDIT: Never mind, found a town to sell in.

McSpidey

Mine are at 393 if anyone wants in at that price? 2 hours to go :)

Yes please if you're still open. I'm about to take a loss...

Added you, my FC in my profile and here for quick reference: 4639-8975-4105 Edit: Nevermind, I just worked out I'm way out of the 2 hour window.

Anyone else have turnips buying at over 100 at least?

I am also searching for a town who sells Turnips over at least 100 bells... Anyone? :)

My pattern has been weird. Trending down all week, then it has been bouncing around 150 for the last four cycles. If that continues to hold, I can get you in. My Re-Tail opens in an hour. We'll see what I get.

CoolS

Yes please if you're still open. I'm about to take a loss...

Added you, my FC in my profile and here for quick reference: 4639-8975-4105 Edit: Nevermind, I just worked out I'm way out of the 2 hour window.

Anyone else have turnips buying at over 100 at least?

I am also searching for a town who sells Turnips over at least 100 bells... Anyone? :)

Mine is buying for 138 right now for the rest of the day I think, so just come by if you want, I'll leave my gates open. Won't be on the 3DS all the time though!

FC is 0860-3232-2359

Edit: Oh and Europe here, so that price will be like that for 8 more hours or so :)

Stat!

Mine are at 142 if you want to sell. FC is in my profile and Im available for the next hour or two. Just PM me if you're coming.

Thanks for the tip, easy turnip sell, and help ful advice. Appreciated.

Mine are still selling att 142 bells and I'll be here for a while if anyone wants to sell.

Can I join? If you're still playing..

My FC: 2208 4467 9965
If anyone has their prices above 100, can I come and sell my turnips? My retail is buying them for 56. -_-

Damn, that's good.

I can't wait for that. I have to unload my turnips early since I'm impatient and I don't want to deal with keeping them any longer.

I'll jump on 500 or higher, first thing.

I gotta start doing that. I'm sitting here in a panic. Anything above 93 is a godsend now.

Cloak

I gotta start doing that. I'm sitting here in a panic. Anything above 93 is a godsend now.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I think I screwed myself... I bought at like 107 i think and waited too long. This Morning/Afternoon's offers were 67/57.

Anybody with anything close to 100 would be great :)

Stat!

My town is still buying for 142 bells if anyone wants. I'll be able to add/open gates in right now. If you want to sell, PM me.

You still abouts for a sale, man? Sorry to bug you so much later!

Yea same, I really screwed up this week.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I think I screwed myself... I bought at like 107 i think and waited too long. This Morning/Afternoon's offers were 67/57.

Anybody with anything close to 100 would be great :)

Delio

So my Re-Tail is buying turnips for 144 bells. Dunno if anyone wants to jump on that or not. It will be open for a while so my code is 4940-5444-6702

Top Bottom