• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

llamarawk

Adding more FCs now. If you want to come to Bluthton to sell turnips at 446 per, add me: 4596-9608-6492 and then PM me your FC.

Hey, sorry, hope I'm not too late. I'm trying to get in on this if it's still available. PM sent and FC added. I got some oranges if you'd like, too.

StayDead

Okay, I'm beginning FC additions now. Bluthton will be open in about 10 minutes.

If you want to come to Bluthton to sell turnips at 446 per, add me: 4596-9608-6492 and then PM me your FC.

I'll be open most of the afternoon so keep checking.

PM'd you, not sure if you're still around however!

Tagg9

Bluthton is open again!

You caught me just in time :) Added.

Everyone else who sent PMs, added you as well.

I just sent you a PM as well, haha. Thanks for doing this!

If you get round to me, what would you like as a tip? I only have like 100,000 bells worth of turnips so I can't give a huge tip. I do have a lot of fruit, though, if you want some.

Portalbox

Hey everyone, turnips are currently selling at 538 bells in my town. My FC is 2836 0263 1453. I'll try to add everyone but remember these things take time :)

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Hey everyone, turnips are currently selling at 538 bells in my town. My FC is 2836 0263 1453. I'll try to add everyone but remember these things take time :)

Add me please!

FC: 3308-5473-2767

Edit: I've added you.

Added yet another batch of people from PMs, and the gates are open.

Thanks again to all my visitors and those leaving such generous tips :D You people rock.

zroid

Banned

I should probably get in on this because from the looks of things, I'll be pretty damn busy tomorrow.

Here's my FC, 1676-3679-7062, please and thank you.

llamarawk

Added yet another batch of people from PMs, and the gates are open.

Thanks again to all my visitors and those leaving such generous tips :D You people rock.

Sorry, I've been having issues trying to go to your town. Says your at your visitor capacity at the moment.

Empty slots in my town. I think once it empties out entirely I'm gonna shut it down for the night, so if you've added me and I've added you, best be quick :p

No new PMs please, I'm exhausted hosting people all day ;)

zroid

Banned
Ack, I just realized I have to run an errand. You can move me back a little bit in the queue. :p

I'll be back in about 15 mins.

Top Bottom