• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Thanks ttk and Portal for your hospitality!

ttk I wanted a pic next to the banana grabber but we errored out! I'll have to come for a visit sometime.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Waiting for there to be room. Thank you in advance, Jorgom.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Ugh, I can't get in lol

Hurray for train station squatting!

Honestly, I think doing this in waves is the best idea. Only issue with that is if you already have the person's FC.

Salsa

Portalbox's town isnt showing up for me D:

I think you need to hit the friend list to confirmed the friend request?

Stat!

Portalbox - gates still open or are you calling it a night?

My FC is 1821-9832-6293 - Let me know if gates are still open.

Speedwagon

4,800,000 bells!! *___* Thank you again. I can relax for the rest of the week.

Finally got into timetokill's place. Thanks again! Your Retail is at a very convenient location.

I should be set for my loans and stuff now.

Thanks a bunch! Leaving now, for anyone else looking to jump in. Appreciate it RJ!

Thanks timetokill! Your ReTail is so close to the station that I was in and out in no time!

Thanks for letting us in! I'm glad to have the turnip madness over early this week. :)

Your town is getting destroyed :p

It said nobody was in, clicked on it and it was full

Thanks timetokill!

Thanks for doing this timetokill. I am too slow at typing on the DS D:

Thanks again! I'm glad Resetti stayed away for the remainder of my time haha, he seems to like me today :/

Thanks alot timetokill! I can go to sleep knowing my investment is safe <3

Thank you so much, Time! That was painless and awesome. Enjoy the suit!

Thanks again timetokill! :)

Thanks ttk and Portal for your hospitality!

ttk I wanted a pic next to the banana grabber but we errored out! I'll have to come for a visit sometime.

You're all very welcome! Including the people that didn't post, and so on. It was a LOT of people! :D Thanks for stopping by, and once again thanks for the generous tips and items. You guys rock. Also thanks for not destroying my humble town XD

Thanks a lot portal. Sorry that took so long. Had a whole locker to clean out. At least I left a generous tip.

Best part is I still got a house full of turnips to go for later in the week.

Fantomex

Anyone that still has good prices I can come over and sell my turnips? Had to work late and missed the boat with Runus.

1778-9510-7077

Top Bottom