• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Stat!

My Re-Tail is still good for another hour and a half or so.

I'm still coming...maybe. At 538, I have to figure it could be higher but I feel like its better safe than sorry.

Right? Right? Should I wait one more day? I think you added me FC before 1821-9832-6293?

IrishNinja

...am i too late to be Portalbox's friend/get in queue? also whats your rate right now man

wait 538? nice! also would you like a yoshi egg

if its cool im at 2062-9756-7502

botty

Banned
uh oh pop-gaf up in hurrr

Hellooo

a20869ce.gif

Portal, you still open? I just come home from a concert and I hope I didn't miss you. I'd love to come by if you have time or space still. FC: 5327-0902-5428

IrishNinja

you know who won't slow you down portal, this guy right here

also i smell nice and water flowers while waiting on others to sell

UberTag

Nuts, I missed a 538-bell turnip price.
Which is amusing 'cause I was so fixated on beetle hunting at the time that I ignored this thread despite 18,000 turnips stored in a locker.
Why the hell was I hunting beetles when I had that winfall waiting for me?

Would have been a nice commission for Portalbox, too. Just shy of a million bells. Ah well.
Still 3 days left this week for a potential turnip winfall.

hiro4

I'm in the same boat as you UberTag but I was occupied with sleeping and waking up :p

Hopefully somebody will have a nice price today for us to sell our turnips.

Portalbox

Nuts, I missed a 538-bell turnip price.
Which is amusing 'cause I was so fixated on beetle hunting at the time that I ignored this thread despite 18,000 turnips stored in a locker.
Why the hell was I hunting beetles when I had that winfall waiting for me?

Would have been a nice commission for Portalbox, too. Just shy of a million bells. Ah well.
Still 3 days left this week for a potential turnip winfall.

FC :eek:

Top Bottom