• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

UberTag

Monday AM: 48
Monday PM: 45

Tuesday AM: 41
Tuesday PM: 38

Wednesday AM: 35
Wednesday PM: 133

Might be good?
A leap that substantial after a low declining pattern is probably a good sign for tomorrow afternoon. If your Thursday AM turnip price is in the 190-210 range that bodes well for a potential monster.

May want to enact Night Owl ordinance in advance just as a precaution.

Someone over on GameFAQs was buying turnips at a 621 bell price this morning but they've just stopped taking requests after a 2-hour run.

fnAudP3.jpg

Monday PM: 82
Tuesday AM: 73
Tuesday PM: 104
Wednesday AM: 148

I expect either a small spike or a big spike, but most likely it'll be the former.

Volodja

I missed a 500+, sigh.
This morning Retail hit the peak of my Large Spike at 340 but I decided to hold out for a bigger price in here.
Let's see if it's gonna pay off.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Can I get in on that?

FC: 4511-0472-4001

Edit: my "large spike" is 177 according to the wizard... can't believe I missed out on 538

Added you and opening my gate momentarily.

My turnip price is 379 bells everyone. Let me know if you want to add me and come by...I will try to delete whoever I can from my friend list to make space. Would appreciate a 10% commission if you're coming through.

Thanks

Schmitty

My turnip price is 379 bells everyone. Let me know if you want to add me and come by...I will try to delete whoever I can from my friend list to make space. Would appreciate a 10% commission if you're coming through.

Thanks

adding you know. FC coming in PM

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Mon. 1 | 50
Mon. 2 | 46 | (08.00%)
Tue. 1 | 41 | (10.87%)
Tue. 2 | 37 | (09.76%)
Wed. 1 | 33 | (10.81%)
*sigh*

ZAMtendo

I'm adding 3 of you at a time to avoid any disconnections. Opening my gate in one minute.

niroe

Neo Member

Thanks

Added you, sending FC via PM

Cloak

Thanks

Thanks again. Now I don't have to worry about turnip prices for a few days. My luck my town will spike to some ridiculous price this afternoon lol

ZAMtendo

Please PM me if you wanna sell your turnips in my town. My price is 379 and I'm taking 10% commission :)

Thanks!

Wrayfield

Please PM me if you wanna sell your turnips in my town. My price is 379 and I'm taking 10% commission :)

Thanks!

You're running a hard bargain, my friend. There should be plenty of people with t-prices in the 500s not tithing the fuck out of innocent people who just wanna make a bell to pay off that greedy Nook :p.

ZAMtendo

ZAM, you bugged out. I'll give you the 2,900 bells when it's open again.

No worries. 2,900? Wow you only sold 76 turnips?

My gate is open again. Someone with a bad connection must have tried to connect to me.

FillerB

You're running a hard bargain, my friend. There should be plenty of people with t-prices in the 500s not tithing the fuck out of innocent people who just wanna make a bell to pay off that greedy Nook :p.

A hard bargain to be sure, but when Blathers has finally requested the Museum expansion you do anything to get a few bucks fast. And Zam provides. =D

xOzkUG2.jpg

Oh, it seems I got a big spike after all.

OK, here's how we're gonna do it. I'm gonna add people in waves of 3 so that the gate doesn't become jammed. Once one wave is done, I'll delete those people and add 3 more (don't wanna clutter up my friends list). It'll keep going like that until I run out of people or want to stop playing (I've been up since 7 PM last night. I'm tired).

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
xOzkUG2.jpg

OK, here's how we're gonna do it. I'm gonna add people in waves of 3 so that the gate doesn't become jammed. Once one wave is done, I'll delete those people and add 3 more (don't wanna clutter up my friends list). It'll keep going like that until I run out of people or want to stop playing (I've been up since 7 PM last night).

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Add me, please, May as well get off this turnip train.

2707 1615 4744

KaYotiX

Banned
xOzkUG2.jpg

OK, here's how we're gonna do it. I'm gonna add people in waves of 3 so that the gate doesn't become jammed. Once one wave is done, I'll delete those people and add 3 more (don't wanna clutter up my friends list). It'll keep going like that until I run out of people or want to stop playing (I've been up since 7 PM last night. I'm tired).

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

0087-2303-7179
added you!!!!!

rrs

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Welp just sold them at 379

tsab

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

let's do this!

after in about an hour if it's ok

Monday: AM: 128 / PM: 146
Tuesday: AM: 127 / PM: 119
Wednesday: AM: 146 / PM: 80

Yeah, I would have totally sold in the morning. Random prices are the worst.

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Will you still be around at 6:30PM (EST)? I'm at work right now.

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Added you!
My FC is 4468 - 1037 - 7297

I have 3 requests for everyone visiting my town:

1. Bring your songs! I'm sure most of you have unlocked Club LOL by now. I'd like to catalog as many songs as possible. I'll let you catalog my K.K. Adventure as well.
2. PAY ATTENTION TO THE TOWN FLAG. You'll know what I mean when you see it.
3. Do your business swiftly. These things tend to have a habit of crashing, so don't dilly-dally. Put your cash in your locker instead of heading to the bank if you can.

Add me, please, May as well get off this turnip train.

2707 1615 4744

May I visit your town *edit* Poltergust?

FC 1977-0147-5187

0087-2303-7179
added you!!!!!

OK, you 3 are the first wave. Just give me a minute to add you guys.

Will you still be around at 6:30PM (EST)? I'm at work right now.

You're asking me to stay up for 24 hours, dude. ._.

suzu

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Can I come too? :) I'll try to sell my stuff quickly.

My FC: 1907 8574 3096

Top Bottom