• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

SmithnCo

Mine is selling for 611 bells. Will be able to play in about 30 minutes and tips / furniture very much appreciated!!

3480-2869-5638

I'd like to get in on this when you have a chance (might be a while I know, lol)

FC is 0989-1784-8978, I will tip.

daakusedo

I don't know how much people are visiting the town and if I can make it but if town host has time to tell me what furnitures he want since I have time to check what I have and everything is outside lol...

Farun

Neo Member
Thanks Vehn for doing this <3
As I said, you an always just come over if there is a japanese only event going on :)

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Mine is selling for 611 bells. Will be able to play in about 30 minutes and tips / furniture very much appreciated!!

3480-2869-5638

Please add me - 0989-2087-7811. I am adding you now, I will tip you big of course :)

daakusedo

Turnips are selling for 334 bells in my town right now. I don't check the AM prices, but I remember yesterday's PM price being below 90. I'm guessing you can't accurately detect a pattern without the AM prices as well.

I'm assuming nobody wants to sell in my town since vehn's selling price is much higher.

It's still a high price and I just want to get rid of those turnips, I would be fine coming.

Phenomic

3480-2869-5638

Well like everyone else in the thread I would be super appreciative if you could squeeze me in.

4253-4034-3372

Philia

ok after hours of trying to get in i will call it a day and try to get to someone else somethim this week :)
let this be a lesson learned like philia said :p add people as a party of 3 and let them know when their turn is going to be !

You should get in now. Mich, I and someone else just all left.

Thanks again Vehn, dropped a bunch of ninty and katie items and superb coffee bean lol.

nin1000

Banned
2nd Crash now , its enough going to sleep now ! thanks for adding me though
feel bad somehow as i tried to get in as soon as possible in order to gel some sleep : (

UberTag

3480-2869-5638
If you can squeeze me in sometime before your Re-Tail location closes at 11:00pm tonight, I will pay you 10% of my total turnip take.

What that means for you is the following:

19,600 Turnips x 611 bells/turnip = 11,975,600 bells x 10% = 12 full 99,000 bell bags

Plus a silver axe... if you happen to need one of those.

My friend code is 3823-8528-6410. Drop me a line if you can free up a spot for me to come by. Many thanks in advance.

stolin

3480-2869-5638

I'm adding your FC and waiting to get in line on the Turnip -GAF train ! I'll be holding strong until your Re-Tail closes. Just waiting for my name to pop up on the list.
My 3DS Friend Code:
0559-6762-1667

colinp

Banned
I realized while I was driving to work. I hate turnips....

But I LOVE turnips!! Feels good getting a sweet return hahaha.

Philia

Still waiting on vehn's town... orz

I guess if I can't get in, someone will have something else in the next few days :(

If you're still playing ACNL and just added someone, be sure to save and quit. I'd watch my FC section to see if I got added then I'd go load up ACNL and access his gate from there.

IrishNinja

oh man i wanna sell at 611 so bad but im guessin i got no shot at it with the queue...gotta go get groceries too, ill try back before 11 but i'm not hopeful, haha. here's to another big one in the coming days!

Leeness

If you're still playing ACNL and just added someone, be sure to save and quit. I'd watch my FC section to see if I got added then I'd go load up ACNL and access his gate from there.

Yeah, I saved and quit and still getting "too many visitors" or "eek eek something's wrong"

:(

Edit: FINALLY. Waiting for train! :D

Top Bottom