• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

bs000

Mine is selling for 611 bells. Will be able to play in about 30 minutes and tips / furniture very much appreciated!!

3480-2869-5638

1289-9038-8208

Looks like you're going to be busy with other people for awhile, but hopefully you can get to me too. I'll tip you so hard. D:

colinp

Banned
Reese in my town is currently buying for 434 Bells if anyone wants to get in on that. Feel free to bring me anything from the Kiddie set or apples/peaches if you're making some serious bells!

Friend Code: 5300-8986-8660

Ooh, can you add me? I'll jump in on you instead! Only available for another hour so hope it works out.

2294-4298-0966

vehn

OKAY I added 13 people, 8 of which are online. and gates are OPEN. Please be quick while inside! I'll add the next bunch once the town is empty. And I'm in EST so I think this closes at like 10 or 11 EST.

I'm looking mainly for tips, but any rare / collector type furniture in addition will also be nice.

pulga

Banned
Oh. This is gonna take a good long while then lol.

He should definetely take Philia's advice on adding batches of three to get a proper orderly queue going!

Korosenai

OKAY I added 13 people, 8 of which are online. and gates are OPEN. Please be quick while inside! I'll add the next bunch once the town is empty. And I'm in EST so I think this closes at like 10 or 11 EST.

I'm looking mainly for tips, but any rare / collector type furniture in addition will also be nice.
I suggest placing everyone into different groups of 3, and then posting the list of groups here. That way everyone knows when to go in.

vehn

Sorry, first time doing this... I thought it'd be better to maximize efficiency with always a person in the town. I'll do groups of 3 after and will post when spots are empty for this initial rush

nin1000

Banned
Sorry, first time doing this... I thought it'd be better to maximize efficiency with always a person in the town. I'll do groups of 3 after and will post when spots are empty for this initial rush

Will try to hop into the town asap :)

newarrior

Vehn,

If you're still taking spots, I'd love to come.

2878-9601-3794

Nugg

I'd love a spot if you're managing some kind of wait list. My FC is 3136-6551-0707

I'll tip!

EDIT: Nope! Nevermind! Gone to bed! Thanks anyway!

daakusedo

So there are 13 people scheduled?
I guess that's not that long, I would like to participate then if possible.
Here 3866 9123 9340 until then I go check what good things I can give in return.

And Ultimate ike tell me when you're available, now we should be able to meet.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Mine is selling for 611 bells. Will be able to play in about 30 minutes and tips / furniture very much appreciated!!

3480-2869-5638

Too late to get in on this? I can bring some furniture over and some Nintendo items.

FC is 2363-5600-3668

Philia

Lol I bet with you and all of your furniture sets.

YES. I need to maintain my perfect town lol! :3 That reminds me, I need to invite you over for my catalog fair. :3 Or did you already do that.... I had so many coming over today I literally forgot lmao.

Animekatt

YES. I need to maintain my perfect town lol! :3 That reminds me, I need to invite you over for my catalog fair. :3 Or did you already do that.... I had so many coming over today I literally forgot lmao.

Oh I still need to come in there. I saw your gate was closed, so I decided to finally check out The Last of Us. If I hadn't played that, I'd be on the waiting list earlier. XD

teeg

3480-2869-5638

I'd like to sell as well if you get through the current list.

My FC is 3952-7030-8071

zroid

Banned
Gah, I'd like to sell, but looks like there's quite a lineup already. If you can get to me I'll appreciate it. FC: 1676-3679-7062

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Vehn, I'd still like to drop by if you've got time. 3497-0202-7034

Elija2

Turnips are selling for 334 bells in my town right now. I don't check the AM prices, but I remember yesterday's PM price being below 90. I'm guessing you can't accurately detect a pattern without the AM prices as well.

I'm assuming nobody wants to sell in my town since vehn's selling price is much higher.

Philia

Noooo party got crashed :((

This is why party of 3s is a good idea. In cases of disconnections, people can just go back and continue where they left off without having to struggle so much on getting back in. Thankfully he've only added 13 people so far so it won't be too bad.

vehn

Sheeeet someone left and during the save it gave some nintendo error. its back up now. About 8 people have gone through

Er, I hope that Resetti attack didn't affect the others in Vehn's town. At least it saved all the transactions just prior.

Thanks again, Vehn! Made out like a bandit, and I'm sure you will, too!

edit: dang, sorry guys
was smooth until then :/

bumpkin

Oh come on! Been trying to get in for a half hour. :(

Gotta love AC's fragile net code. I kept getting "something's not working" errors when there were openings, and then "visitor limit reached" the next time.

I give up.

Top Bottom