• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

I would like to come over to sell turnips. I see I still have you in my list but it says you are offline so I'm guessing you deleted me. My FC is 3625-8695-0894

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Good stuff cheers. Need any items brought over ?
Well since I've just completed my fossil collection I haven't really thought about what I should focus on next.

I guess any spare exotic items or balloon dogs would be nice.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only silver item I'm lacking is the axe I'm afraid.

Only other things I can think of are the non-planked tatami mat, the kotatsu and the non glass display stands you get at the museum.

If you don't have them no worries.

I've got the random pattern, mind if I jump in? Totally understand if the queue is too big.
I've got the time. Just depends on if you want to wait. Afraid some people have a lot of turnips to sell.

leehom

I've got the time. Just depends on if you want to wait. Afraid some people have a lot of turnips to sell.

If you don't mind me asking, which batch am I in? I have to go back to work in thirty minutes, but I can tell them I'll be a little late if it won't take too long.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you don't mind me asking, which batch am I in? I have to go back to work in thirty minutes, but I can tell them I'll be a little late if it won't take too long.
The current batch is almost over. Since you have work and people don't mind I can put you in the next batch.

Maybe you missed my earlier post, but would you be so kind as to add me, BGBW? My fc is 0430 8271 6563.
I saw it, I've been quietly making a note of everyone's codes in a notepad file.

Gartooth

No worries

so1337, Gartooth, Goroh and leehom. The gate is opening.

EDIT: I'll be a bit quiet in game as I'm about to watch some tv.

Can't get into your town right now for some reason.

Edit: OK now the game is telling me the town is full, will try again later.

Sorry BWBG, my turnips went to 473 so for simplicities sake and I am at work with no internet source, I am going to sell mine in my town.

Tell me if you anyone that BGBW is unable to accommodate.

Linius

Sorry BWBG, my turnips went to 473 so for simplicities sake and I am at work with no internet source, I am going to sell mine in my town.

473 is slightly lower, I wouldn't bother going foreign too if I had that price. Are you going to let people in btw? And if so at what time? I might know one or two persons that want in that and it looks like your town will be a lot less busy than BGBW's town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a dentist appointment I need to leave for in 35 minutes, do you think it will take that long to get in?
I'll add you to the next batch then since I can't really estimate how long each one takes.

No worries, I was just adding people in the order they posted.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ok next batch will be Nowise10, iMarkyP and Marshall Lee

BGBW, gonna be out for a bit, so don't add me to any of the batches just yet. Will post when I'm back.
OK, I'll put you to the side for now. Though note it is 7pm now and re-tail closes at 11.

Nowise10

The game keeps crashing whenever someone is attempting to join, and I gotta go to my dentist in like 10 minutes, so if you're still up for doing this when I get back, you should add me to that batch.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The game keeps crashing whenever someone is attempting to join, and I gotta go to my dentist in like 10 minutes, so if you're still up for doing this when I get back, you should add me to that batch.
First time tonight.

Not to come off rude, but If you have a dodgy connection you should probably step aside for now.

I'll give it one more go.

Top Bottom