• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Isn't the Ragnarok story arc the one where everyone dies though? They wouldn't do that right before Avengers 3, would they?

Unless maybe another overarching theme for Phase 3 aside from the Infinity Stones was Disassembled, only to have them reassemble to fight Thanos. Maybe they're introducing Scott Lang just to kill him off at the top of Avengers 3. ;)

mreddie

Just had the thought of Rashida Jones not being Wasp again

tumblr_n3n45biD4O1t4k5m7o1_500.gif

Why Marvel why

giphy.gif

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Honestly, Ant-Man doesn't sound too interesting to me but.... It's MCU and it stars Michael Douglas so for those reason, I'm on board. I see it being a hit especially if Ultron is received very well.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I imagine they'll stick a pretty badass Ant-Man-related scene in the AoU credits to help hook that audience into going.

Rootbeer

Banned
Paul Rudd in SF "next week" (article dated Aug 13th) to film. So he could be around.

http://radioalice.cbslocal.com/2014...filming-ant-man-in-sf-next-week-union-square/

Also, fliers posted around Union Square yesterday (very close to where I spotted some filming of a car scene around 4:30am), said they were going to be filming "Bigfoot" (*cough* Ant Man) somewhere near the area on Aug 18th-19th.

I am going to swing through the area around 8AM and see what I can spot today.

Neoxon

Paul Rudd in SF "next week" (article dated Aug 13th) to film. So he could be around.

http://radioalice.cbslocal.com/2014...filming-ant-man-in-sf-next-week-union-square/

Also, fliers posted around Union Square yesterday (very close to where I spotted some filming of a car scene around 4:30am), said they were going to be filming "Bigfoot" (*cough* Ant Man) somewhere near the area on Aug 18th-19th.

I am going to swing through the area around 8AM and see what I can spot today.
You do that. MarvelGAF could use some eyes & ears on the set.

So I think I've discovered when my hype starts. When the first image is released.

Age of Ultron isn't even out yet. When they start doing more films a year I might not be able to handle it.

*insert Droid's avatar 'cause I forgot to copy it*

Blader

Set in San Francisco, too, which is a departure from recent MCU movies! (Is it the first one set there?)

I think the movies have actually been pretty good about giving characters their own cities, instead of stuffing them all in New York like the comics.

This is my most anticipated film in the MCU, no joke.

Looking forward to this more than Age of Ultron (though Spader Ultron is second on my list).

image.php

My most anticipated is
GoTG 2.

So I think I've discovered when my hype starts. When the first image is released.

Age of Ultron isn't even out yet. When they start doing more films a year I might not be able to handle it.

*insert Droid's avatar 'cause I forgot to copy it*

Haha, same here.

Mariolee

They said it was impossible...

They said the science just wasn't there...

But this summer...

Paul Rudd...

Will attempt to steal....

THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE.

In

THE GOLDEN GETAWAY

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
I wonder how much of SF Bay Gaf are Marvel fans. Should keep posting filming sightings so we can get as many GAFers on screen as possible.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Any other fellow SF gaf members going to be around the area today?

I wonder how much of SF Bay Gaf are Marvel fans. Should keep posting filming sightings so we can get as many GAFers on screen as possible.

If I wasn't working today I'd totally be hanging around the set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom