• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone know who has the "Exclusive" GTA:SA review, or at the least the first one?

Some dude at the 1up OPM boards is claiming to have Dec's mag, but he only has 9 posts and I think it it truly had the GTA:SA review, we would probably have found out already.

Anybody know for sure?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, I just saw someone post the OPM reviews. Nothing below a 4, the scores seem too inflated for me to believe. We'll just have to wait and see...

Grizzlyjin said:
Yeah, I just saw someone post the OPM reviews. Nothing below a 4, the scores seem too inflated for me to believe. We'll just have to wait and see...

That person only posted scores for games that got 4/5. You can think whatever you want about those particular games and their scores, but don't think that everything in that issue is a 4/5 or higher.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
BastardSamurai said:
That person only posted scores for games that got 4/5. You can think whatever you want about those particular games and their scores, but don't think that everything in that issue is a 4/5 or higher.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Top Bottom