• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage, watches TV often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

On the matter of him watching TV. Have people watched the Daily Show lately? They pointed out how Trump's tweet about Chicago was directly copied from Bill O'Reilly's show.

ezekial45

Banned
Apparently Trump had the size of his hands enlarged in a picture that's hung up in the White House.

C3MY07vWIAEiCda.jpg

https://twitter.com/DanaSchwartzzz/status/825030464037593091

Mike M

Nick N
Here's a comparison that is closer to the same scale from further down the Twitter thread there.

Despite the claim, this is clearly not the same picture before and after photoshop, but it does still look bigger.

jph139

Huh, Trump is fairly overweight, isn't he? I never really noticed before. Maybe that's why he's always wearing black suits.

I mean, it's tough to get a precise number, but I remember experts guessing he was between 220 and 240 pounds during the election. Which is pretty awful, actually - 6'2" and 240 lbs would be obese by BMI scale, which isn't exactly scientific but is a fair ballpark. I doubt it's all muscle.

At 70 years old, that's not a healthy place to be.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I mean, it's tough to get a precise number, but I remember experts guessing he was between 220 and 240 pounds during the election. Which is pretty awful, actually - 6'2" and 240 lbs would be obese by BMI scale, which isn't exactly scientific but is a fair ballpark. I doubt it's all muscle.

He's pretty round, it's definitely not muscle lol. Check out the pics of him playing golf.

He has noticeably gained weight over the last year. You can see it in his neck even when he tries to hide it with baggy suits.

The first time a new President flies on Air Force One, they are presented with a spiffy jacket. There is always a little photo op of the President in his spiffy jacket.

Here's Obama in his:

Obama_in_Air_Force_One_with_AFO_jacket.jpg

Here is papa Bush in his

150129102349-restricted-11-air-force-one-0129-super-169.jpg

It's just one of those thousands of little ceremonial things that Presidents do. It is a matter of pride for the Air Force that the President dons the jacket.

Here is Trump's jacket photo op:

C3IBht-WEAEZUdy.jpg

I don't think he is ever going to wear that jacket.

Because if he did:
tumblr_mjoutfZE7O1s7p9nvo1_500.gif

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Some rich liberal (Soros?!?!1) should buy commercials on Fox News disparaging Trumps inauguration attendance and him lying about it for the next four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom