• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage, watches TV often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius 1

I only hope the people who actually operate the nuclear silos don't launch their missiles without questions, though I don't know how it actually works.

The missile silo personnel will not question the orders, they are trained specifically to follow them without question once they are received and validated. If the Joint Chiefs of Staff / chain of command doesn't stop a madman's order at some point, the people in the silos will follow SOP and launch.

Furoba

Is there a text trumpetizer yet? What better way to call out bullshit than making fun of his great, really great lexicon.

Lo-Volt

With that kind of attitude it becomes more likely.

Well, I mean, America is not a country accustomed to abrupt transitions of power or the kind of unrest that forces presidents to go, or at least not in living memory.

American politicians can't vote on confidence like in other countries. Impeachment is largely untested because presidents who get that treatment get acquitted or resign. So, asking "how on earth do we excise ourselves of him" is a fair question, even if it's a sour one to ask.

Incarmine

Banned
The missile silo personnel will not question the orders, they are trained specifically to follow them without question once they are received and validated. If the Joint Chiefs of Staff / chain of command doesn't stop a madman's order at some point, the people in the silos will follow SOP and launch.

In that case I hope the secret service has a conscience and intervene when everything's at stake.

zethren

Banned
GOOD.

Keep the pressure on him, keep calling him on his shit.

Imagine being so insecure that you actually put out "positive tweets I found" out as a press release.
And one of them is Sean Hannity.

The mere thought of Sean Hannity is vomit inducing. Good fuckin lord lol

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
PleasingShockedAmurstarfish.gif

This is SO good lol. Michelle's face is perfect

milanbaros

Member?
I'm crying at this. Wtf 😂😂😂😂

On topic, Trump's insecure ass can go fuck himself. I hope he's eaten away by his own delusions and insecurity every day of his presidency.

What is going on in this Gif? Is he ok? Or is he joking around?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The Melania gifs stopped being fun to me one I started thinking about then. Her body language tells she's someone in an abusive relationship. I feel pity for her.

jb1234

The Melania gifs stopped being fun to me one I started thinking about then. Her body language tells she's someone in an abusive relationship. I feel pity for her.

Yup. I can only imagine how he behaves towards her in private. And I seriously doubt he's the type of man who would let her go if she wanted a divorce, especially now that he's the most powerful person on the planet.

forms

It's pretty clear that since last friday America is moving from being our ally to being hostile towards us.

American media is now fighting him but 6 months from now his crazy will be the new normal. American people have let themselves get fucked over by a corrupt election system and we all have to bear the consequences now.

To be honest, the president being harsh and moronic at times doesn't make the entire government, or even less the country, hostile.

Well he is doing best of lists now. There is more

C3BgqJNWQAEb9vB

Come on now, that shit has GOT to be a fucking joke.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
He's fucknuts.

It's like, the thing that's going to bring down his presidency is the size of the crowd at his inauguration ceremony.

It will have to go down in history as one of the great lunatic men of power. It sounds Napoleon-esque.

He's fucknuts.

It's like, the thing that's going to bring down his presidency is the size of the crowd at his inauguration ceremony.

It will have to go down in history as one of the great lunatic men of power. It sounds Napoleon-esque.

except napoleon was actually intelligent. trump wishes he could be one iota of what Napoleon was.

Yeah, give Napoleon some credit, even by virtue of the probably-fictional accounts we're leapfrogging straight toward Nero territory.

rjinaz

He's fucknuts.

Yep history is going to group him with all the other nutters, except he's not going to accomplish anything noteworthy other than walls and hate.

Zubz

Banned
Hopefully he stays so pissed about the inauguration that it eats up a chunk of his time & ruins fewer other things.

Or at least make him miserable.

Yep history is going to group him with all the other nutters, except he's not going to accomplish anything noteworthy other than walls and hate.

I dunno, taking America down from a superpower known for advancing freedom, intelligence, & equity (Albeit poorly) for a century to a Neo-Nazi led dirtpile in a trade war with every one'll be pretty notable.

He's going to have a psychotic break. The question is if someone can take the codes from him before that happens. His personality disorder will come to a head eventually

Come on, you think bams have him the real codes. Probably have him 12345

Or made it so complex trump will never remember it

Yeah, give Napoleon some credit, even by virtue of the probably-fictional accounts we're leapfrogging straight toward Nero territory.

The one good thing about Nero was that after he was killed, there was one year of chaos followed by Vespasian, who was awesome.

So, maybe we're due for a Vespasian soon?

Cowlick

Banned
Prepare the doomsday bunkers...

The first primetime interview with President Trump after his official ascension to the office — as opposed to the interviews conducted when he was President-Elect — didn’t set the Nielsen charts aflame. In Nielsen’s preliminary ratings, President Trump’s interview with ABC News’ David Muir on Wednesday night drew a 1.7 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic and 7.5 million viewers on the whole, winning the night but well short of President Obama’s first primetime interview after taking office in 2009.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/president-trump-abc-interview-ratings-1201970573/

Yeah it's a joke. They seem to have some kind of fake out thing they do.

It's a fairly common way for parents to communicate with their autistic children. Since touch is a pretty big sensory stimulus for us, it matters a great deal when we don't want to be touched and people support that.

It's very clear from this picture that Melania actually gives a shit about her son.

His dad, on the other hand, makes fun of disabled people.

KingV

The people that send the actual order out might.

I used to work with them, it's not an entirely automated process. Particularly if you are not already in an elevated posture.

A rogue "fuck this, I'm launching now" order would not go through without question.

Machina

Banned

Once again, they elected him not because they liked him, but because they knew he would throw a molotov into the entire system.

Trump's election, his alt right supporters, the lapdog attitude towards Putin, this is all just a giant middle finger from the white working class to literally everyone else. Driving the car into a power post instead of giving up the wheel.

Wulfric

What is going on in this Gif? Is he ok? Or is he joking around?

I think they're having a personal moment. My ten year old cousin does silly stuff like that whenever he visits, he has to be bored with the ceremony. I know I would be at that age.

Nokterian

Oh yeah i noticed also, she hasn't been in picture after the inauguration and i think in the background more is happening.

I'm crying at this. Wtf 😂😂😂😂

On topic, Trump's insecure ass can go fuck himself. I hope he's eaten away by his own delusions and insecurity every day of his presidency.

Trump's insecure ass is actually getting pretty big these days.

N6pwyUu.png

Hey, at least he finally has something that's bigger than Obama's

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Watch Dogs 2 kinda did it.
Nkvt74z.png

Well, outside the non violent part.
Unless you like your gameplay to be annoying and/or is a weirdo who is against murdering randos with your yo yo of death.

TBH I actually don't use guns at all in Watch Dogs 2, because it seems mad weird to, but I have no problem clocking people with an 8 ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom