• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 5S | OT |

nikos

Taking pics of everyone who takes pics of us sitting in line.

The amount of drunken bitches coming out of this bougie ass club next door is ridiculous. Gonna start getting roudy. World Star shit. Need to stay warm.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm so jealous T_T Why is Sweden so uncivilized...

MrDenny

Anyone know how upgrade swapping works?
Can I use my dad's upgrade and then have it switched to mine.
Do I just have to call att and have them cancel my dads data plan and let him switch back to his regular non-smartphone?

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Pretty sure I heard somewhere you'll be able to get one in store if you buy it online and select in store. Not 100% though.

So long as it's plainly stated. I wanna stay up and place an order at 3AM to have as a backup, but I don't wanna risk it using my upgrade for an in store purchase, or shipping between now and 10AM before I can cancel it if I can get one in store.

Being able to order it online and pick it up would be a perfect solution to all this, though.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So long as it's plainly stated. I wanna stay up and place an order at 3AM to have as a backup, but I don't wanna risk it using my upgrade for an in store purchase, or shipping between now and 10AM before I can cancel it if I can get one in store.

Being able to order it online and pick it up would be a perfect solution to all this, though.
Seems like it would destroy the goodwill the brick and mortar stores have with walkins and people standing in line.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Seems like it would destroy the goodwill the brick and mortar stores have with walkins and people standing in line.

Which is why I'm not optimistic, just hoping it's somehow the case.

If it's not I gotta make a quick decision. Order and wait a bit, waste my upgrade and give up day 1 attempts, or risk it, go early and scrounge a few places on Queens Blvd, hope for the best and if its a bust wait who knows how long. I do not like this.

MThanded

If Apple wasn't ready to launch why didn't they delay it. This is so nuts. Ive never seen it this bad.

Tabris

If Apple wasn't ready to launch why didn't they delay it. This is so nuts. Ive never seen it this bad.

You must have missed the iPhone 4 launch. It's common for carriers to get shit stock on an iPhone launch as they keep all of them for the Apple store. This will be another iPhone 4 situation.

You guys think lining up at 5am (8am opening) will be good enough?

MThanded

WHAT I GOT BESTBUY STORE PICKUP SPACE GRAY SPRINT 32 for tommorow I'm in dere!!!!!
dqa
dkhaslkdhlksdhjlkasjdlasjkldasd

Bestbuy is doing in store pickup for online orders

I couldn't find a white one for my GF though.

kaskade

BKHOpnn.png

Awe yeah. Ordered baby.

Top Bottom