• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 5S | OT |

giga

All the unlocked golds are already 7-10 days backordered. Dat bling.

Xraf+

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nothing on their site... nothing in the app... nothing at all...

Husker86

Nevermind, ordered one. Guess next week is fine :(

When Apple ships do they require signature? I'll probably have to leave a note on the door for package to be left. I really need some outside cameras, though I've never had a package go missing.

undecided

When Apple ships do they require signature? I'll probably have to leave a note on the door for package to be left. I really need some outside cameras, though I've never had a package go missing.

Yes they require signature, but they have a form on their site to presign and leave for the delivery guy.

Mairu

1cc381e34f6333ecb77994e797f43a6c.png

Was ordering for my mother, had to scramble to find her SSN and it wasn't accepting her billing zip at first :/

Oh well, just a little bit longer of a wait

Able to get one for tomorrow from Best Buy. They charged $699. However, the unlocked 5S costs $719. It's looking like I'll settle for the Sprint one.

amnesiac

Yeah usually... When I got my 4S nobody was home so there was a bunch of people waiting at the UPS center.

giga

You can presign the delivery in your account settings.

kingocfs

The second one they say you'll get within 45 minutes? Not yet. Keep me posted, it's the one nagging worry I have.

I received an order confirmation, but I'm still waiting on the email that says when I can pick up.

I haven't gotten any emails yet. :-/

But yeah pickup e-mails won't go out until they get to the store tomorrow morn. I will continue to sit here and worry...

cchum

Well I tried to buy one, but came out to 549. I get the iphone pricing update on October 8th or 9th, so I may just wait until then (and hang on to my shattered screen S3). Unless GAF has a plan for me to get it for 200. I should be fine walking into a store by then, right GAF?

JSR

That probably won't arrive until just before the store opens based on past experience.

I haven't gotten any emails yet. :-/

But yeah pickup e-mails won't go out until they get to the store tomorrow morn. I will continue to sit here and worry...

Thanks guys, that's good to know. Hopefully my phone will actually be ready for pickup today.

And hopefully you get your confirmation email soon, kingocfs!

The second one they say you'll get within 45 minutes? Not yet. Keep me posted, it's the one nagging worry I have.

I've done in-store pick-up from Best Buy before. The next email means you can come pick it up, so it won't send until they open I'd guess. Could be wrong though.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It will go to confirmed in a second. The first order I placed went confirmed in about 2 mins. The second one I placed is taking longer.
did yours turn yet? I'm still waiting for mine to go confirmed.
Not sure I want to pay an extra $50 at BB and Apple won't accept my plan :(
Why would you be paying an extra 50 at BB? I went through there. You pay the 36 dollar fee you always pay for getting a new phone and the normal price+tax.

subrock

did yours turn yet? I'm still waiting for mine to go confirmed.

Why would you be paying an extra 50 at BB? I went through there. You pay the 36 dollar fee you always pay for getting a new phone and the normal price+tax.

My first one did, but I cancelled that order because I wanted to put it on financing (didn't realize that you could edit the billing info before I cancelled it though)

Top Bottom