• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 5S | OT |

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Got my 5S (Silver).

No Gold even though I lined up at the store at 6:00am.

Oh well.

Timan

Developer
ATT's went up 15min earlier so just a heads up.

We currently estimate that your order for Apple iPhone 5s (16GB Gold) will ship within 7 - 28 days business days.

Eeek

nynt9

Is it possible to get from bestbuy without getting a new ATT account? I can't seem to find the option for adding to my existing account.

EDIT: Nvm, no store near me has it.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
WHAT I GOT BESTBUY STORE PICKUP SPACE GRAY SPRINT 32 for tommorow I'm in dere!!!!!
dqa
dkhaslkdhlksdhjlkasjdlasjkldasd

Bestbuy is doing in store pickup for online orders

I couldn't find a white one for my GF though.

Same here.

Order placed, 32 Gig Space, claims available for pickup tomorrow, will swing by 23rd Street at 10AM before work. Perfect timing. Hope they don't fumble and fuck me/us over.

Nasser

I haven't slept yet and have classes at 8 (it's 2 am here) but fuck it, I want to place my order before sleep. I'm waiting for Apple to update their store so I can order my unlocked grey iPhone :D

how long does it take to arrive? a week or two?

krpiper

Same here.

Order placed, 32 Gig Space, claims available for pickup tomorrow, will swing by 23rd Street at 10AM before work. Perfect timing. Hope they don't fumble and fuck me/us over.

I am gunna have to wait until 230 in the afternoon or so, but I mean it posted and processed via paypal....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is some horse-shit... :(

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
waiting.gif

Codeblue

Same here.

Fingers crossed. I figure even if they screw up, it'll still be sooner than AT&Ts month long window.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
When Apple announced no preorders I assumed they either had tons of stock, or it was gonna be bleak, and the former was too good to be true.

This forecast based on tonight? A bad couple of weeks.

asdad123

Ordered a 32gb gold for the hell of it. I had an upgrade waiting.

If I dont like it, should be able to sell it no problem due to the low stock lol.

Well Verizon says it's gonna ship by 9/24 which is totally good enough for not having to wait in any lines and getting 3 phones in something that isn't black.

ordered via App. Should ship within 1-3 days (with delivery by October 3).

Oh yeah...

It's good to know you got in that first order.

picked up a case (cracked the screen on my iPhone 4 last week) and an extra lightening cable (for use in the car/work)

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I just want a contract-free 5S. Do I just buy the T-Mobile phone? I don't see another option.

undecided

I woke up for the apple preorder but ended up getting a 32GB gray with store pickup from best buy in north Austin.

All of the reports in the thread of no store pickup option/inventory near them makes me think it might actually work...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Done and done. 32 gig silver AT&T.

Crazy that the delivery is set for 27th-1st. But whatever...At least it's ordered and done.

Double D

5S is not showing up on Verizon's business site. If I go through the regular site and try to preorder my login info doesnt work.

Top Bottom