• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just ordered my 6+, 64GB gray through the Apple Store app on my iphone. Super easy.

Is AT&T seriously getting rid of people's granfathered unlimited plans?

FUCK YOU AT&T

*waits for Apple to update instead*

You can have my unlimited plan when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

I never had to change my plan details when I chose the "upgrade" option. Still in order confirmation limbo though.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
It looks like they are forcing us to change plans. That is why I am hoping if I get it through the apple store it wont make us change.

I didn't have that issue. When I preordered through the ATT website my default data plan choice was my unlimited data plan that I have had since the 3GS. Not sure why it isn't doing the same for you guys.

I fully expect to do the "oh god I almost fell out of the chair cause I'm looking at this shocking data on the computer" move from Independence Day (or insert any other Roland Emmerich movie here) when the store goes up.

Also I think I might watch Independence Day while I wait..

knitoe

I know, but how did you keep your current plan? When I went to that section, it didn't give me the option. It only had new plans. So i cancelled out, hoping Apple Store would be better.
Like I said, first order, it had the option to keep my unlimited plan. On the second order, it kept on telling me to select a share plan. I backed out and retry a few times. Then, it allowed me to keep my wife's 2GB plan and I just continue to checkout.

Apath

JqPODpP.png

Meh.

Mdot

I didn't have that issue. When I preordered through the ATT website my default data plan choice was my unlimited data plan that I have had since the 3GS. Not sure why it isn't doing the same for you guys.

Same. Haven't got my confirmation email yet but my Unlimited came up already when I ordered.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like T-Mobile is the only one to not have gone up at all.

Anyone know if this is typical for them? Getting kind of tired here.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon

It keeps asking me to Create a Mobile Share Group.

I am on a family plan. My wife and I both want iphone6 without changing out plans. :(

EDIT
Like I said, first order, it had the option to keep my unlimited plan. On the second order, it kept on telling me to select a share plan. I backed out and retry a few times. Then, it allowed me to keep my wife's 2GB plan and I just continue to checkout.

Hmm.. so if I keep going back and retrying it may show up? I'l give it a shot.

Anyone get AT&T confirmation emails yet?

Also lol @ apple store, it's still updating for me...

I got 1 of 2. I checked my amex and I have 6 $1.00 hits on it so I guess it did it 3 times for each phone. No real charge yet until it chips though.

I got the confirmation from premier on mine. Waiting to see if I get it for my wife. I got both orders printed out and saved to PDF also. Would just like an actual email as well.

Top Bottom