• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

MXRider

I guess this will be me next week.

camping.gif

Crimmy

"
The mobile number that was entered does not match the billing zip code and/or Social Security number. Please try again.
"

WTF

DOWN

Banned
I have an 80mb download connection and these sites are like snails that are dying before the finish line for me

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Verizon bros who got your orders through, did you just keep hitting refresh on the stupid error page? Or do something else? I finally got something other than the error to appear but it was a notification telling me I couldn't upgrade. Uggggggh. This sucks. I need to be to work in 7 hours.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
why is the app telling me everything is unavailable?!

Xamdou

Got the IOS apple app working on my Ipad air but all the silver and gold colors are sold out wtf@@!!!

They have black....

dc89

Can't get through to anything in the UK.

Yeah this is a mess. I can't actually upgrade til December without paying O2 £114 for the privilege. But I want to see how much upfront cost their is on the 64GB Plus.

The only time i have got iPhones at launch was the 3G (I went to the Apple Store a day after launch) and the 4 (I went to the Apple Store at 7am with a friend). Ordering online seems such a frustrating experience for some, it's like a lottery.

ciD_Vain

haven't received the email yet from Verizon, but i get this if i input my confirmation number on their order status thing:

kCR1M2X.png

I feel optimistic

wallbc01

Neo Member
got through and ordered on apple store app. 64gb silver 6+. got an order is being processed email. also ordered a 64gb gold 6 on at&t premier website and still awaiting confirmation email

nikos

Done with mine. 128GB Silver iPhone 6. Now trying for the GF's.

Any word on keeping AT&T unlimited data via Apple?

LordCanti

Tried to get a + from the App right after it went live and it told me it was unavailable :O Guess they sold out real quick.

You're my only hope AT&T; Send me a confirmation e-mail already :p

I know, but I have yet to get the confirmation email and can't look up my new order on the status page (it doesn't exist it says)

Yup, that's where I'm at. At least the dollar hold on my credit card means it went through.

Ceres

Banned
Is AT&T seriously getting rid of people's granfathered unlimited plans?

FUCK YOU AT&T

*waits for Apple to update instead*

You can have my unlimited plan when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

I got the warning that the data plan wasn't compatible but I didn't have to select a different one so it seems to have just kept it.
Can't move to a 10gb plan as my husband uses between 7 and 10gb each month on his own. 15gb shared plan is $30 more than we currently spend a month

kneePat

Okay, from checking all carriers it seems the iPhone 6+ is extremely supply constrained. And as it is further so, weirdly, at higher capacities. So if you want an iPhone 6+ and you haven't for sure pre-ordered one yet I think your best bet is to go a store in person.

Dominator

Ordered the 64GB because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait an extra month. $460.02 god damn lol thats $170.02 out of pocket after the Gazelle deal. Not too terrible.

Top Bottom