• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Damn... T-Mobile not even an option in the app. Didn't know that's how Apple rolled when it came to T-mo.

Finally through and finished. iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB ordered through Apple Store. Only pain is that it is being shipped to the primary account holder on release day, which is my mother two states away! Ahh, got to get it shipped twice.

Apath

If you're ordering a 6 Plus through AT&T, could you please post how long they say it will take? Curious if the 14-21 days to ship is for all iPhone 6 Plus orders.

using the apple store app, keep getting a message after telling it what sort of phone I want:

"An error occurred trying to fulfill your request. Please try again later" argggh

muteki

Once again, got through using the store app first, after many retries.

ATT site was shit once again.

Edit: got confirmation email to be delivered 9/19 yay :)

Ok I've gotten a 64GB 6 Plus with Unlimited Data like five times but each time I try to get to the next step after choosing my plan it crashes arrrghhhh

Comandr

Is AT&T seriously getting rid of people's granfathered unlimited plans?

FUCK YOU AT&T

*waits for Apple to update instead*

You can have my unlimited plan when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

I spoke with an ATT rep the other day about upgrading and my plan. I have my old unlimited plan too, and I was informed that I did NOT have to change anything for my upgrade, in fact, if they tried to pressure me, to fight them on it.

undecided

Just got it to work through the apple store app and already got the "Your order is being processed email" with 9/19 delivery. 64GB Space Gray 6 Plus on AT&T Next.

See you guys next year

Top Bottom