• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

badb0y

Did it through AT&T website.

I placed my order but I haven't gotten an e-mail yet however they did charge me $1.00 two times. Same thing happened to my cousin.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Got verizon site to work. Would have preferred ordering from Apple but no heck out button ever showed.

$30 in tax, then another $30 in upgrade fees? Ugh.

HUELEN10

I don't know what I signed up for then using Apple Store on my iPhone. It allowed me to select in-store pickup for 9/19.
Really? Never have I heard this in the US, and I have friends that work the retail there. Wow, color me shocked.

HoTHiTTeR

Shipment 1 Delivers: 9/19 by Standard Shipping

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold (GSM), AT&T

Got in around 12:16, email confirmation at 12:23. I'm out. Fuck trying for a case or AppleCare. I'll buy in store.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Apple and T-mobile are not up for me yet. It has been more than 35 minutes. Not worth going through this at this hour. I'm going back to sleep. Good luck, everyone.

Mairu

Really? Never have I heard this in the US, and I have friends that work the retail there. Wow, color me shocked.

I recall reading an article earlier this week that this was the first time the Apple Store was actually offering it as an option

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
App on iPhone on LTE and app on iPad on Wifi still BOTH not working. Either get an error (iPad) or everything is unavailable (iPhone).

I've closed the app and come back several times. Ugh.

still haven't receieved an email from ATT.com. ordered at 3:04

the order status page shows no order status found...

WTF

anyone else getting this

Same here. Ordered the 5.5 inch/128 gb fatty from Ma Bell, yet nothing other than a confirmation number. Give it some time. I am sure the email will pop up.

Diagol

Any Canadians able to order through the app?

Still no luck. How are people getting through and having the "Add to Cart" show up? Just cycling through the storage options or backing out of the screen completely?

So effing annoying..... I want to go to bed already!!

Apath

14-21 is what it said when I ordered 2 min before the countdown hit zero.
The only part that worries me is that the trade-in program expires on the 30th. If it ships in October, it will be too late to trade in my iPhone 4 for $200. If that happens to be the case, I'll just do the trade in anyway and go without a cellphone for a week.

Mdot

still haven't receieved an email from ATT.com. ordered at 3:04

the order status page shows no order status found...

WTF

anyone else getting this

Yes, same with me. I have the $1.00 on my card though. Nothing else I can do now, just waiting. Going to sleep and hope the email is there in the (later) morning.

Sarye

haven't received the email yet from Verizon, but i get this if i input my confirmation number on their order status thing:

kCR1M2X.png

I feel optimistic

same here, no confirmation email yet. I'll just wait till tomorrow

knitoe

Hmm. Got my email for the 1st order and can check it on the website. 2nd order, no email and no status on site. Give me the confirm email so I can get to sleep.

Durask

ordered 6+ on ATT website
two $1 charges on my CC but no email
oh well

I hope my CC does not lock the account, two one dollar charges just may set off alarm (did it once before when iTunes charged a dollar).

So CanadaGaf? Any luck? Or are we like tier 2 citizens?

getting nothing...keeps telling me everything is unavailable.

You guys ordering no contract phones?

I'm in the States and heading back to Montreal in the next 10 days and I'm trying to see if I can snag one so I can save those taxes and all, lol. Just trying to see if I can get an unlocked one though and I've heard that the T-mobile one works anywhere outside of USA with any GSM.

Top Bottom