• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

Dominator

Currently scared my order didn't go through but I should be fine. Got a confirm number which I didn't save because I'm an idiot and haven't received an email.

I go through to order a 64GB Plus on the Verizon site and it says 9/19 but when I ordered it, it said 10/4. Somebody pls.

You guys ordering no contract phones?

I'm in the States and heading back to Montreal in the next 10 days and I'm trying to see if I can snag one so I can save those taxes and all, lol. Just trying to see if I can get an unlocked one though and I've heard that the T-mobile one works anywhere outside of USA with any GSM.
Apple Canada only offers no contract phones.

I've seen my feed where people on Rogers have gone through just fine now.

nikos

Will there be any issue if I order my girlfriend's through my Apple Store account? I've already ordered mine through my account.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking T-Mobile 40 minutes late to the show...

I gotta wake up early tomorrow, so I'm going to bed. Hopefully they'll email me like they promised and I can wake up in time to get in a pre-order.

Otherwise, I'll just have to wake up super early next Friday and hit up a local store.

PSA: Sprint appears to have taken their whole site offline or it went down because of bandwidth issues. If you're still on it, start praying.

Couleurs

Haha "There was an interruption while processing your order. If it was successful, you will receive an email acknowledgement"

edit - fuck, finally. Tried to place the order again and it worked this time. Went through the app; not sure if it matters, but I went through "check upgrade pricing" and followed links from there, which looked different from the splash screen link.

chidrock

So what's up with the apple website? Has it even gone up yet? I've been trying the app but everything says unavailable to ship.

SGRX

PSA: Sprint appears to have taken their whole site offline or it went down because of bandwidth issues. If you're still on it, start praying.

Looks like it's back up now. They must have noticed the normal error page was taking longer to load for most users, and taken the site down briefly to deal with that issue. Error page loading fine now!

Mii

Banned
Really? Never have I heard this in the US, and I have friends that work the retail there. Wow, color me shocked.

Apple Store SoHo if it means anything.

2VDwku5.png

rocK`

Banned
Gah. Can't order anything through the apple store and ATT is giving me false hope (charging me $1 holds but no confirmation emails).

apple store, y u so mean.

GeeDuhb

I dont understand why every phone I click on for the last 20 minutes says"currently unavailable" except the 128gb...people have been getting 64's without an issue...

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
And done!

iPhone 6 64GB シルバー, SIMフリー
出荷予定日: 日付は支払いの受領後に確定します。
お届け予定日: 出荷後1日以内 : 通常配送
¥ 79,800

Sim-Free on launch date, nice Apple.

Juice

Guessing DNS propagation.

Well, I have:

Code:
store.apple.com is an alias for store.apple.com.edgekey.net.
store.apple.com.edgekey.net is an alias for store.apple.com.edgekey.net.globalredir.akadns.net.
store.apple.com.edgekey.net.globalredir.akadns.net is an alias for e2850.a.akamaiedge.net.
e2850.a.akamaiedge.net has address 23.74.251.171

Top Bottom