• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

Thanks Verizon #ECPD

1Iz50DD.jpg

Husker86

Ordered through AT&T business site (clicked on check upgrade path at My Account Home). It looked a bit different than the normal "Shop" preorder link which kept not working for me. It didn't have dates though. I figured I should just get it in when I could though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Got it to work on the ipad app store app. Got a confirmation email right away, delivery for the 19th.

6 128 GB gold

Would not work on my phone :\

Jin

I select my 6 plus, color, 64gb, and "replace my current phone"....then nothing. Is there suppose to be a cart or some other button that's missing on the app?

kaskade

The verizon site wasn't working for the single line plan so I went old school and called. Was pretty pain free and the woman was super nice. She said some of the models already went on backorder but the one I wanted 6, space grey, 64 gb was still on track for the 19th.

Bowser

welp, looks like being on a business account I can't upgrade through the app or website anyway. Don't have a login for AT&T. Guess I'll walk into a store tomorrow morning and try to pre-order that way...

Please help. I'm scared. Im at the confirmation page. If I submit, can I cancel at anytime assuming they really dont send it by Sep 19th? I dont want to wait 2 more weeks.

I can only attest to seeing the same wait time on my order and I got there on the dot. U should be good. The alternative is waiting in line with a crowd. Shit aint pleasant.

Mairu

I select my 6 plus, color, 64gb, and "replace my current phone"....then nothing. Is there suppose to be a cart or some other button that's missing on the app?

There is a continue button on the top right. It took a little bit for mine to be "clickable" before I could continue checking out.

Crimmy

Does anyone think I should wait to order thru apple's website? Im at the confirmation page for the 6 plus with ATT but Im nervous about the 14-21 business day thing

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Got it through the ipad app finally after a struggle, says 7-10 business days but I hope it's launch day, at&t iphone 6 plus 128 gb space gray.

Does anyone think I should wait to order thru apple's website? Im at the confirmation page for the 6 plus with ATT but Im nervous about the 14-21 business day thing

Can't you cancel at a later time, say perhaps if you can find one earlier that date on Apple's site?

So I'm one of the first to preorder the iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB successfully via the app, but I have to wait until 10/1-10/6 as it will not deliver by 9/19 like the other phones. 😤

The verizon site wasn't working for the single line plan so I went old school and called. Was pretty pain free and the woman was super nice. She said some of the models already went on backorder but the one I wanted 6, space grey, 64 gb was still on track for the 19th.

what number?

Crimmy

I can only attest to seeing the same wait time on my order and I got there on the dot. U should be good. The alternative is waiting in line with a crowd. Shit aint pleasant.

I put it through. Thanks for all your help. Im going to also try my luck with apple's website and buy one off contract and hopefully that comes in when expected. Then, worse case scenario I will sell the other one that comes 2 weeks after.

DOWN

Banned
Well, I got a Sep 19 iPhone 6 Space Grey via the app. Went with ATT Next 18 month. It'll cost me about $500 for this phone if I keep it for 2 years to pay for it all and then sell it. That sucks since I just did about $360 for the 5 and get to sell it for $200 or so. Ugh.

The silicon cases are sold out for 2-3 weeks -_- also waiting to see if anyone will announce a tempered glass screen protector between now and the 19th.

Couleurs

Keep trying. Eventually an add to cart button will pop up in the top right corner. I kept getting pop ups about failing to send requests or something, but eventually it worked.

kneePat

So its been about 40 minutes, and my Amex was charged by AT&T 6 times and I ordered 3 phones, and I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. I have screencapped my confirmation numbers and was just wondering how long the average wait was for the emails. Checking order status comes up as 'not found'

kaskade

haven't received the email yet from Verizon, but i get this if i input my confirmation number on their order status thing:

kCR1M2X.png

I feel optimistic

I didn't either, the rep on the phone said it should be here already but I'm just going to assume it's slow because everyone is ordering. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep until I get it.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Ordered my 6+ 128gb via the App.

Problem is that I couldn't change my plan at all, was hoping to get on the Verizon Edge plan, but there was no way to do it. Verizon site now sees that I did something through Apple and won't let me adjust anything.

Looks like I'll have to try and call them later and see if I can switch it to an Edge somehow.

Probably not. Probably fucked and back on a 2-year.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Managed to grab mine, 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6. UK here, thought I wouldn't manage to do it, I'm on a train to the airport about to go on holiday, ha.

Diagol

This is absolutely ridiculous. No add to cart is even showing on the Apple Store app now whereas it used to. Wtf. Looks like the same terrible people who ran the livestream is doing the store now it seems.

Again, has ANYONE in Canada been able to order through the app or the store itself? The store still isn't working at all.

Top Bottom