• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

If you're crazy, I am too (ordered space gray). If it's too big you can just return it and get the 4.7

the size seems fine as measured on the apple site. Im more concerned with my though process on choosing 128gb over 64gb. Oh well. Don't plan on buying a phone for at least 4-5 years. This is it.

This is absolutely ridiculous. No add to cart is even showing on the Apple Store app now whereas it used to. Wtf. Looks like the same terrible people who ran the livestream is doing the store now it seems.

Again, has ANYONE in Canada been able to order through the app or the store itself? The store still isn't working at all.
I don't think so.

Enco

Deleting emails in iOS8 is way too easy.

Had to enable archivin instead for safety. Not good. You can't even see archived email in the app as far as im aware.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Went through Fido's reservation system... they said it would be open in 2+ hours. Good thing I didn't trust it!

Put in my order for a 128GB Silver iPhone 6 Plus.... it says I'm 12th in line. I don't think that could possibly be for the store I shipped it to (it's a tiny one), so I take that to mean I'm 12th in the province or in all of Canada.

Anyway, I'm feeling hopeful that I've safely gotten it ;)

NYR

This is absolutely ridiculous. No add to cart is even showing on the Apple Store app now whereas it used to. Wtf. Looks like the same terrible people who ran the livestream is doing the store now it seems.

Again, has ANYONE in Canada been able to order through the app or the store itself? The store still isn't working at all.

I have yet to see one successful Canadian order - I'm tracking 3 message boards.

chidrock

ATT PEOPLE! How did you manage to order the 6 while keeping the unlimited? It requires me to click a new plan.

My options were for the installment plan, two year contract or no new contract. I chose two year contract, it didn't ask me anything after that but charged me $649 for the 128 GB 6. I tried calling to get it fixed, but their offices are closed so I guess I will have to try tomorrow. I also have to call them about doing the trade in promotion. The site mentioned it but didn't give an option anywhere for it.

ultra7k

CanadaGAF I have placed 2 orders successfully just now, through 2 different iPads for myself and my brothers.

select an iPhone (space grey seems to be non-existent). pick your colour, size, and if it says "unavailable" alternate colours until it says other wise and good luck from there.

knicks

ATT didn't screw me, did they?

Untitled.jpg

Runus

Got Sprint to work! Finally! Got 64GB iPhone 6 Plus. Don't ask me how I got Sprint to work. I ended up doing it through my work remote desktop because the shop would load there and not at home for some reason....

I think I ordered it through Verizon? I probably should've saved the order number, but I'm going to assume it's all alright. Went with 64 gig 6+. It was a toss up between the two, but I tried walking around with a Vita in my pocket for a while to decide how ridiculous the Plus will be.

seantos

Neo Member

My brother just got his to work on iphone app store for canada and just got his confirmation email. Mine is still stuck without the add to cart button.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Not that anyone cares, but for those wondering:

Been refreshing the Apple App on iPad (wifi) and iPhone 5S (LTE), along with the store on my MacBook for 50 minutes.

Apps ALL said "nothing available" forever, but I kept closing and reopening. FINALLY showed available on my iPad after LOTS of closing and refreshing.

Told me they removed the phone from my cart, but that wasn't the case. I was still able to checkout and get a confirmation number, and an order processing email.

iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB Space Gray, AT&T.

$849. Lol.

Yikes.

Good luck, guys!

kaskade

If anyone ordered from verizon and gets their confirmation email, please let me know. I did write down the order/confirmation number. The rep just said there's a bunch of stuff I have to look at or something.

Gyrian

What an ordeal. I can't believe it's almost one hour past!

ATT upgrades like me: the iOS store app is definitely the way to go. Once your phone options shows available, you can easily go through the entire process. I just did this twice!

nikos

Was everyone who ordered through Apple charged? I got the confirmation email but no charge on my debit card yet. Maybe the charge only reflects on credit cards?

Diagol

My brother just got his to work on iphone app store for canada and just got his confirmation email. Mine is still stuck without the add to cart button.

How did he get it to eventually work? Did he cycle through the storage options? Or back out of the iPhone 6 selecting model/storage and go back in?

NYR

Fuck it. I got work tomorrow. I'm out guys. Canada orders are getting fucked over, not a single Canadian has managed to get an order in via Apple.

4 more minutes is my max.

Dominator

If anyone ordered a 64gb 6+ through Verizon, please post if you get a confirmation email.

Also if you ordered that model, what was the estimated delivery date? Mine said 10/4 when I ordered but the site still says 9/19 so I'm confused.

BearPawB

Banned
If anyone ordered from verizon and gets their confirmation email, please let me know. I did write down the order/confirmation number. The rep just said there's a bunch of stuff I have to look at or something.

it does say it may take 24 hours to receive the confirmation

Not that anyone cares, but for those wondering:

Been refreshing the Apple App on iPad (wifi) and iPhone 5S (LTE), along with the store on my MacBook for 50 minutes.

Apps ALL said "nothing available" forever, but I kept closing and reopening. FINALLY showed available on my iPad after LOTS of closing and refreshing.

Told me they removed the phone from my cart, but that wasn't the case. I was still able to checkout and get a confirmation number, and an order processing email.

iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB Space Gray, AT&T.

$849. Lol.

Yikes.

Good luck, guys!

U pay upfront or on a next payment plan? Yikes indeed.

seantos

Neo Member
How did he get it to eventually work? Did he cycle through the storage options? Or back out of the iPhone 6 selecting model/storage and go back in?

He just kept tapping the sim free button and eventually the add to cart button wasn't greyed out.

BearPawB

Banned
If anyone ordered a 64gb 6+ through Verizon, please post if you get a confirmation email.

Also if you ordered that model, what was the estimated delivery date? Mine said 10/4 when I ordered but the site still says 9/19 so I'm confused.

mine says deliver by 10/7

Runus

How man I cant get through

Basically I made sure I was logged into our account and then just kept refreshing the iphone store under the shop. It would randomly bring up the iphones and it finally let me choose my line and upgrade. Once I got it in the cart the site moved very fast. Good luck to you!

Top Bottom