• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
ATT didn't screw me, did they?

Untitled.jpg

damn i think they did, did you have unlimited?

If anyone ordered a 64gb 6+ through Verizon, please post if you get a confirmation email.

Also if you ordered that model, what was the estimated delivery date? Mine said 10/4 when I ordered but the site still says 9/19 so I'm confused.

Ordered a Verizon 6+ Gold 64GB through app on my ipad. Got a confirmation email as soon as I ordered it. Estimated delivery date is by 9/19. Same with the case I ordered (brown leather). You should be fine since you got your order in so early.

just wanna ask again :p probably missed a reply or none but

is anyone on sprint plan and planning to upgrade to iphone6(128gb) one ?

is there an initial cost? my folks and i are planning to upgrade....but would probably be steep ;_;

DOWN

Banned
Was everyone who ordered through Apple charged? I got the confirmation email but no charge on my debit card yet. Maybe the charge only reflects on credit cards?

In the history of online shopping, I have yet to find a store that doesn't say they charge when the item ships.

Dominator

Thank god my earliest class is at 11:15am I won't be able to sleep until I get my email. It says it could take 24 hours but I certainly hope thats not the case.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I paid full price and it still says "two year" commitment in my order details, even though it said no contract extension on the site.

Ugh.

I think I might end up doing a LOT of returning/rebuying in the next month. Why can't it just be easy? With tens of thousands of dollars of credit to play with, I'm just gonna make this harder on you guys, Apple & AT&T.

SGRX

1 hour in and I haven't gotten a single page worth of progress out of Sprint's website, just the same maintenance page over and over.

Sobriquet

Got a confirmation e-mail from AT&T. Ships 10/02/2014 to 10/13/2014. I'm going to be so pissed if they took away my unlimited data.

ATT didn't screw me, did they?

Untitled.jpg

Where are you seeing this? I just saw "Removed - Data Unlimited Plan" on my original order. I don't see anything about a plan on my e-mail.

Comandr

Woo! Finally got through on the iPhone app store. Closed the app, relaunched it and snaked right in. 6 Plus 64gb Space Black. Man. I feel like a hero being able to get through that.

I have a feeling this thing is going to be enormous.

What have I done.

Good luck everyone.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Am I the only one who's successfully ordered who is now re-watching all the iPhone 6 propaganda videos in celebration? :D

Got through on At&t's site, but it says:

"Your order is estimated to ship on or about." and doesn't even give me a date. Oh well, at least I got a confirmation. Time to sleep.

Top Bottom