• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The App Store App worked fast and great but it doesn't let me open a line to order the phone so it's useless to me.

NYR

My Canada order is in.

iPhone 6 Plus, 64 GB, Gold

FUCKING OCT 16-OCT 23 delivery. FUUUUUCK

Tips:
Cycle through the options. I did that and the price randomly turned blue and I was able to get to the cart. This fucking thing better not be shipping that late, what horseshit.

Jin

Okay my order sorta went through. It gave me a reservation number because it couldn't reach my carrier (ATT) system to upgrade :/

andymcc

Banned
i ordered from at&t. got confirmation email but nothing shows in my account order status or in the order status search.

is this normal?

Crimmy

i ordered from at&t. got confirmation email but nothing shows in my account order status or in the order status search.

is this normal?

Same thing for me. I'm also nervous because I used my debit card and I recall ATT canceling my preorder 4 years ago for doing this. Wish I used my credit card.

skip

is this normal?

I would suspect so. I got a confirmation page, but no e-mail yet, and my ID doesn't show up in the status search.

knitoe

Thought I got my 2nd confirmation when my iphone made the getting email sound. Instead, it's a fucking email from bestbuy about preordering iphone 6.

andymcc

Banned
Same thing for me. I'm also nervous because I used my debit card and I recall ATT canceling my preorder 4 years ago for doing this. Wish I used my credit card.

i used my credit card but no charge posted yet. sometimes it's kind of slow to show pending charges however.

scogoth

Got the buy button on the iPad app by randomly changing settings but then I clicked it and it errored out. Why is apple the last place to have their own phone for sale. Screw carrriers.

BearPawB

Banned
The lack of confirmation email/any order on the verizon site makes me nervous.
Lol...i just want quadruple confirmation that I actually ordered the phone

knitoe

is this normal?

I have 2 orders. Only the one with the email confirmation is currently showing up. I need the 2nd so I can sleep.

Kuno

Successfully Ordered: iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Gray
Via: iPhone Apple Store app
Carrier: AT&T

The delivery date was 9/19 when I started ordering, but by the time I was done it changed to "Ships October 7-14" or something. There was an option to pick it up in my "local" Apple Store on 9/19 (which is 30-45 minutes away) so I chose that. Ah well.

The lack of confirmation email/any order on the verizon site makes me nervous.
Lol...i just want quadruple confirmation that I actually ordered the phone

Last year when it actually worked for me and I was ordering for others, I didn't get anything for 3 hours. I was done within a minute of it going live too. I wouldn't worry.

- J - D -

Verizon pulled a baitnswitch on me. At checkout it said delivery would be by 9/19 and then the confirmation email reads 10/14.

Dammit.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I called Verizon. After sitting on hold for 25 minutes he told me they're getting the same order internally. A ticket's opened and it'll be fixed "any minute now" but ugh. I have to work in 5 hours. I should go to bed. I'll try one more time before I do I suppose.

VoxPop

This is such a pain in the ass. Could have easily gotten an ATT/Verizon/Sprint version via the App Store app (they were available) but I'm looking for a Tmo/unlocked one :'(

HUELEN10

This is such a pain in the ass. Could have easily gotten an ATT/Verizon/Sprint version via the App Store app (they were available) but I'm looking for a Tmo/unlocked one :'(

So no T-Mo through the App? Good thing I'm waiting for the site then!

Juice

My brother somehow got through to store.apple.com whereas everyone else I know still has the post-it note.

He ordered me two T-Mobile iPhone 6es so I'm all ready to switch :D

Only shitty thing is it means T-Mobile won't reimburse my ETF since I didn't buy from them :(

ultra7k

man...guess I got lucky? My dates are listed 9/19-9/23, though I had to opt for the white/silver instead of the space grey.

Keep trying guys, it seems somewhat random on the app.

Top Bottom