• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

Finally got to see Shin Godzilla.

Holy fuck. That
atomic breath scene
left me legit shook. This is definitely a top 3 Godzilla movie.

Those Impact taping spoilers just upset me. That company has had so many chances to turn it around. It has been around for significantly longer than it ever deserved to be and every single time they just fuck it up. Like this was their big rebrand and it all just sounds awful.

And oh my god Alberto cut yet another "I left WWE because they didn't treat me right" promo and even used the words "this is my house". If I never have to hear one of those fucking promos from anyone else again, it'll be too soon. Like holy shit get over on your own merits, not the goddamn "woe is me, WWE didn't appreciate me" bullshit.

Sephzilla

First
. Final is probably my 2nd or 3rd fave design.

I think his first form is supposed to look a little weird/goofy because everybody fumbles around trying to figure out what the hell it is and whether or not it's actually a threat. So I think the look of his first form is a bit in tone with what they were trying to accomplish.
His final form is probably the most intimidating looking Godzilla design. Like, if he eventually starts fighting other monsters there's no fucking way anything will look tough/threatening against that

Hulk Hogan with his clean shaven look and his Majin Hogan markings make him look like a fucking idiot.

Hogan tried to murder the Giant, and Giant just no sold that shit as Hogan tried to justify it. Also, jesus that clusterfuck at the end of the show. AND THE YE-TAY!

There's a lot to unpack from Halloween Havoc 95, most of it was fun though.

The match with Bryan/Arn vs Sting/Flair was fun, laughed at Ric finally getting tagged in and immediately turning. HIghlight of the show for me.

I think his first form is supposed to look a little weird/goofy because everybody fumbles around trying to figure out what the hell it is and whether or not it's actually a threat. So I think the look of his first form is a bit in tone with what they were trying to accomplish.
His final form is probably the most intimidating looking Godzilla design. Like, if he eventually starts fighting other monsters there's no fucking way anything will look tough/threatening against that
p8mNi.gif

Those Impact taping spoilers just upset me. That company has had so many chances to turn it around. It has been around for significantly longer than it ever deserved to be and every single time they just fuck it up. Like this was their big rebrand and it all just sounds awful.

It's the biggest thing I try to say about anyone, in any year, ever thinking TNA's going to change

You can change who's running it, who's owning it, who's buying it, who's paying people late in it, who's getting paid late in it, who's in or who's out, you can even change the goddamn name. Only way you ending the curse for good ever is if you salt the goddamn earth the Impact Zone was built on, because that's an old school vengeful motherfucker of a demon haunting that place.

TNA ain't human. That's clear. You can't survive that much death situations while still not learning from or improving on one single thing and not be 100% supernatural, and it's been enough situations that you know it ain't ever going to learn or improve. The alcoholic relative everyone gives too much chances to would say someone taking a risk on TNA is out of their mind

Pikma

Banned
It's the biggest thing I try to say about anyone, in any year, ever thinking TNA's going to change

You can change who's running it, who's owning it, who's buying it, who's paying people late in it, who's getting paid late in it, who's in or who's out, you can even change the goddamn name. Only way you ending the curse for good ever is if you salt the goddamn earth the Impact Zone was built on, because that's an old school vengeful motherfucker of a demon haunting that place.

TNA ain't human. That's clear. You can't survive that much death situations while still not learning from or improving on one single thing and not be 100% supernatural, and it's been enough situations that you know it ain't ever going to learn or improve. The alcoholic relative everyone gives too much chances to would say someone taking a risk on TNA is out of their mind
I don't know, OINK seems to enjoy the new TNA and OINK has the best taste of all wrasslegaf so I think you're wrong

Hulk Hogan with his clean shaven look and his Majin Hogan markings make him look like a fucking idiot.

Hogan tried to murder the Giant, and Giant just no sold that shit as Hogan tried to justify it. Also, jesus that clusterfuck at the end of the show. AND THE YE-TAY!

There's a lot to unpack from Halloween Havoc 95, most of it was fun though.

The match with Bryan/Arn vs Sting/Flair was fun, laughed at Ric finally getting tagged in and immediately turning. HIghlight of the show for me.
Such an amazing PPV. Will need to watch the OSW review before bed tonight.

Menome

Nice, cleared a Persona 5 dungeon in a single game day. SP refreshing items really break the game in the best way.

When I get round to Persona 5, I will cheese it as much as possible. Easiest difficulty and SP items through the roof. I'm really not there for the combat.

Hasney

Been playing some Cosmic Star Heroine which has one of the most engaging JRPG style combat systems. It's nice to see the developers of Cthulu Saves The World all grown up.

I kind of want to watch tna but I don't get the channel. But Angel, Styles, and Sting are gone so there's not much of intetest left.
If you really want to and don't mind not doing it live, Pluto.TV has a wrestling channel that is literally only TNA. 24/7 as all their channels are, sometimes it'll be an Impact episode, sometimes it'll be an old PPV. Turning Point 2005 was on a couple days ago when I checked

If you have Pluto.TV idk why you'd be watching it over the MST3K channel tho

Adree

When I get round to Persona 5, I will cheese it as much as possible. Easiest difficulty and SP items through the roof. I'm really not there for the combat.

For all the improvements they've made to just about every system in the game they've also added a shit ton of incredibly annoying status ailments that mean you never ever want to let enemies get a turn lest they instantly kill people or render you unable to do anything for several turns.

If you really want to and don't mind not doing it live, Pluto.TV has a wrestling channel that is literally only TNA. 24/7 as all their channels are, sometimes it'll be an Impact episode, sometimes it'll be an old PPV. Turning Point 2005 was on a couple days ago when I checked

Oh cool thanks. April 6 2017 is on.

Adree

Great now I have TNA on loop forever in the background.

I managed to find a bottle of Old J rum. Tonight will be Aperol spritz night. Tomorrow will be a nightmare.

I think I am in the mood for some old death match shit.

Top Bottom