• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For Trump's 100 days thing they keep showing him at Wrestlemania that one time (with Lawler screaming like a crazy person) on the news here in Portugal lol :(

Caderfix

Just watched my GWF3 match. The way OwensIsNow and I just stood there watching followed by RBH refusing to engage in combat with either of us cracked me up. Second best highlight of the night, after the insane RKO reversal.

Hasney

DMczaf looked like a monster heel.
He put Hasney over
big time.

#Legend.

I'm just hoping such a devastating finish didn't end DM's career.

#AllBrokenEverything #StompOfDoom

On an unrelated note to that match and the number of piledrivers I took, does anyone have the names of the doctors that said they would clear Daniel Bryan?

Caderfix

Scrolling down Del Rios timeline and he looks like he's building up an angle with Paiges dad in England. There's even a promo package advertising the event. I was hoping it was a shoot.

Fucking carnies.

You never know with Berto. Might be an angle, might be a shoot, maybe even both, the only thing we're all sure is that he will no-show.

Hasney

You never know with Berto. Might be an angle, might be a shoot, maybe even both, the only thing we're all sure is that he will no-show.

"An alien abducted me!! No, I mean it this time. Not like that homeless dude stabbing me. Look, I've been probed!"

Hasney

Dre, Pepper, Seuss and Mario.

I've been cleared by these fine gentleman. I'm sure their credentials are in order.

tumblr_ocvsuubipQ1u9rkhoo1_400.gif

It's sad that Nintendo is doing well despite itself.

I was gonna stay up for the NJPW event cause the last three matches should be good, but I'm basically already dead.

So what's Brawn gonna do after he gets beaten by The Merchandise? Start floundering around like monster heels usually do once they get fed?

#AHHYESSIR

Oka is clearly being set to hit it big soon. Getting more and more wins in these things.

Can't wait Oka is awesome

El Desperado is a much better partner for Kanemaru than Taichi

These Bullet Club b-team tags are tiring. Also, Yoshitatsu is the worst at everything.

Did you see the weird discoloration around Yoshitatsu's nipples? Glowing purple so weird

And yeah Bullet Club is basically lame when it's not anyone from the Elite... GOD is ok I guess but that was a weak Samoan Driver.

Oh shit....

Does Suzuki's status as a champion give him enough of buff to overcome Michinoku's incredible jobbing debuff?

HA HA HA NOPE!!!

Kayfabe why is Taka kept around in Suzuki-gun?

Did you see the weird discoloration around Yoshitatsu's nipples? Glowing purple so weird

And yeah Bullet Club is basically lame when it's not anyone from the Elite... GOD is ok I guess but that was a weak Samoan Driver.

Tonga is the best part of the non-Elite, but Roa drags him down A LOT with is low-grade ring banter.

Mehhhhhh...

Tanahashi's offense looked like shit sometimes in that match. Slingblade was especially terrible.

They also had a chance to really cement EVIL there :(

Past two shows haven't really delivered in what they could have so far imo.

I know I might be LTTP, but I suddenly realised that Itami is going to he teasing/hitting a GTS in Chicago at the next Takeover. They are many different reactions the crowd would have to that, and I really want to see where they go.

Crazy finishing stretch, Naito structures his matches so well. Took a ton of abuse from Juice as well, doing his best to make the kid look good. If there's a better wrestler in 2017 than Naito, I've yet to see them.

Crazy finishing stretch, Naito structures his matches so well. Took a ton of abuse from Juice as well, doing his best to make the kid look good. If there's a better wrestler in 2017 than Naito, I've yet to see them.

Agreed.

Crazy great matches that rival Okada's with opponents like Elgin and Robinson, guys nowhere near Omega, Suzuki, Ibushi, Shibata.

First match of the 2 shows to truly live up to the potential imo... Naito made Robinson look killer... really put over Pulp Friction without even having to take it. Naito is my favorite wrestler period right now.

The way he took that standing powerbomb off the top was nuts.

I really hope the plan isn't to put the belt on Tanahashi though

I'd look at it this way; if Naito loses the belt before the G1, he'll most likely end up in the main event at the Tokyo Dome. Guess it depends if they're planning to do Naito vs Okada or Omega vs Okada for WK12.

I'd look at it this way; if Naito loses the belt before the G1, he'll most likely end up in the main event at the Tokyo Dome. Guess it depends if they're planning to do Naito vs Okada or Omega vs Okada for WK12.

What about Naito/Omega ;)

Put the belt on Omega at one of the G1 Specials in LA (100% the best place to do it)

Naito wins G1

We get Naito/Omega and then Okada chases the winner (probably Naito)

Top Bottom