• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Caderfix

I don't know...

I understand that you want to keep it to yourself, I respect that but, if you change your mind and want to open up, there's no shame in that, brother.

This is a very varied and supporting community.

Anyways, I hope you get better :)

Let's be honest. I took the fall for you guys. You should be thanking me.

Yeah, but you just took Bronx-Man's job. Now he adds literally no value to us whatsoever...

Mahonay

Banned
tista.gif

Hahaha, oh my god.
Gotta go fast

Kurita

Trying to get back into learning Spanish recently, bet in two weeks i'll be able to cut better "Good lucha thing" promos than Kalisto

somedevil

Update on Honma:

Honma underwent surgery on March 27th and he is now able to walk on his own but said that his right hand still has difficulty moving. Honma is adamant on returning to the ring and said he needs to have a goal to work towards. He would like to return to the ring in fall or the World Tag League at the latest. He also added that he has lost 11 kilograms (24 pounds) during his time in the hospital.

He is still in the hospital as well.

It's Friday night, so I decided to kick back, order some Jack in the Box for delivery, and watch the first Mortal Kombat movie.

Liu's brother just did the job for Shang Tsung. RIP.

It's Friday night, so I decided to kick back, order some Jack in the Box for delivery, and watch the first Mortal Kombat movie.

Liu's brother just did the job for Shang Tsung. RIP.

Not surprising... Liu Kang can only put on good fights on the big stage, with the backing of God you'd think it'd be great... but nope only good.

So obviously his lesser brother wouldn't do any good at all.

Not surprising... Liu Kang can only put on good fights on the big stage, with the backing of God you'd think it'd be great... but nope only good.

So obviously his lesser brother wouldn't do any good at all.

lol, what timing! Raiden just showed up and cut a promo on Liu Kang talking about how he won't win at Mortal Mania

EDIT: My favorite comeback lmao

"Why didn't you protect him (Chang)!?"
"Why didn't you?"

lol, what timing! Raiden just showed up and cut a promo on Liu Kang talking about how he won't win at Mortal Mania

EDIT: My favorite comeback lmao

"Why didn't you protect him (Chang)!?"
"Why didn't you?"

The only person who thinks getting to fight Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat is an honour is Liu Kang...

I'm gonna try to wake up for NJPW tomorrow morning

Starts at 3am my time. 6 matches before Takahashi/Ricochet....in theory I should be able to wake up at 5 and catch it, yeah? I have my alarm set for 4:30 to for sure make it but...I could use more sleep

Last event went like an hour and a half for just the first 3 matches and intermission

Man God

Non-Canon Member
as did i

because im not some old man that thinks the gobment gon take my videy games away

I learned this morning that one enterprising soul got amazon to give them most of the new game discount for prime on a digital code. Nice Hustle there. I should have thought about that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just read a post on Reddit that said Roman reigns character should just be Kevin Nash and holy wow do I agree.

Find out why this can never happen during the months of Nashtember, Nashtober, Nashvember, the original month celebrating Big Sexy, and Nashcember.

klonere

Banned
DDT spoilers

They just did a 60 minute draw for Tetsuya Endo vs Konosuke Takeshita first I'm aware of in a long, long time

Top Bottom