• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Tom Nook

smackdown wouldn't be able to put up a show every week if the roster stayed like this

o8tHm9D.jpg

If Neville and Aeris are in there, then put all the 205 division in it to.

Hasney

Smackdown wise I hope they take the title off Orton fast. He can have some good programs with AJ or Nakamura but everything else feels old with the dude.

They will. Hell, I think Bray will win it again for OMGZ 2 TITLES ON RAW!!! Then Orton wins it back again with the rematch clause.

I'm still calling it, Orton to get to 16 title reigns by WM to setup a Cena match ot break the record.

Caderfix

So is Reigns taking time off? Do we have a story as to why he got beaten to a pulp last night?

I don't know the details, but if I had to guess, it was just an attempt to get sympathy and book a super hero recovery. He'll probably come back with his cracked ribs, internal injuries and a possible separated shoulder and beat Braun clean.

Kaladin

They will. Hell, I think Bray will win it again for OMGZ 2 TITLES ON RAW!!! Then Orton wins it back again with the rematch clause.

I'm still calling it, Orton to get to 16 title reigns by WM to setup a Cena match ot break the record.

Nah, I think Lesnar goes to Smackdown to make Smackdown have two belts and Raw have none, putting pressure on Wyatt to win the House Of Horrors match for the brand.

kiguel182

I think it all depends if the Universal title goes to Smackdown with Lesnar or not. If Lesnar stays on Raw, Orton will be keeping the belt for a while.

Hopefully Lesnar stays on Raw. No need for a top guy that barely shows up.

Ugh if they keep pushing him. Orton just kills any excitement I have for most feuds and a Cena match is the worst case cenario for him.

He's holding it to Summerslam where he'll drop it to either AJ or Nakamura.

Hopefully it's sooner. Big things only happening at Summerslam or Mania is really tiring.

Kaladin

It's kind of fucked up that WWE put Byron Saxton on Smackdown. Saxton, a commentator whose character seems to be that he is bullied by other commentators (Graves on Raw). I can only see him getting it every week from JBL till it's a normal thing that is a part of JBL's character.

cordy

Banned
Kevin Owens
Charlotte
Sasha Banks (Banks teased going to SD Live on Instagram which you can see below)
New Day
Jinder Mahal

These people are expected to debut tonight so, if that's all that SDL gets? Shit they're in trouble.

NastyBook

They really hate Wyatt.
So much blown potential with this character, it's downright frustrating. Dude had the potential to be a modern day horror amalgamation. He even gave them fucking hints with the Fallen reference. Time is on my side? Can you imagine Bray being taken out or "sidelined" for any reason, only to touch somebody else on the roster and have them continue to carry out his plans? Imagine if he fucking touched John Cena? There was your experimental heel turn right there! Finish off a storyline at a major PPV where original Bray is hiding in the crowd with a mask on, the touch goes through some crowd plants that leads directly towards him. He unmasks and gets into the ring for maximum shenanigans.

What could've fucking BEEN...

UberTag

It's kind of fucked up that WWE put Byron Saxton on Smackdown. Saxton, a commentator whose character seems to be that he is bullied by other commentators (Graves on Raw). I can only see him getting it every week from JBL till it's a normal thing that is a part of JBL's character.
At least when the fans chant "bully" at JBL, they can play it off like the fans don't like it when JBL bullies Saxton and they can use that to get Byron over and give us a much-anticipated Saxton vs. JBL match at Summerslam where the bully can get his comeuppance. Because that's something we all want to see.

Kaladin

At least when the fans chant "bully" at JBL, they can play it off like the fans don't like it when JBL bullies Saxton and they can use that to get Byron over and give us a much-anticipated Saxton vs. JBL match at Summerslam where the bully can get his comeuppance. Because that's something we all want to see.

You see that though, don't you? Or am I reaching?

Caderfix

I remember watching HBK vs Taker and going nuts. I wanted the show stopper to win, but would be ok with any result and was cheering for both of them and for every single move.

Sephzilla

I remember watching HBK vs Taker and going nuts. I wanted the show stopper to win, but would be ok with any result and was cheering for both of them and for every single move.

My friends and I all marked out hard during this match because we all thought the streak was ending that match and didn't want to see it end.

Caderfix

My friends and I all marked out hard during this match because we all thought the streak was ending that match and didn't want to see it end.

It's probably my favorite WrestleMania match. The clash between two of the most iconic legends ever in the stage they are better known for made everything even bigger. That was the ultimate "big fight" for me.

I'm not a Hate Roman bandwagonner, but the alarming part of this was that Long Island was essentially a dead crowd last night, yet they perked right up to boo and chant when Roman was getting himself perished. I mean, he got a freaking "you deserve it" chant while getting his head caved in.

It's not a good look.

I'm in the camp people are booing/cheering him because they find it fun. But, and this is vince logic, it does really show just how "popular" he is. If no one gave a shit about what happened to him they wouldnt' have done shit.

Top Bottom