• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Kaladin

According to reports, he needs a full hip replacement and surgery for another unclear injuries, he was going through some serious pain for quite a while because of that.

That sucks, no wonder he looked too old for this shit in some of that match with Roman.

Caderfix

That sucks, no wonder he looked too old for this shit in some of that match with Roman.

This pic was taken last year, October if I remember correctly:
takerstarbucks-1476330716-800.jpg

The big guy gave too much for the sport, he's not in shape to keep doing it anymore. He shouldn't have been in the ring at all. That's why the idea of a return upsets me.

Kaladin

The big guy gave too much for the sport, he's not in shape to keep doing it anymore. He shouldn't have been in the ring at all. That's why the idea of a return upsets me.

Yeah when you see real life pictures of Taker, he really does look too old for this shit. They use make-up and hair dye to make him slightly okay to be still doing this.

Recall

Taker was reportedly in pain even in the Rumble when he came back. The brought him back knowing he was in no shape to wrestle.

Is he under contract? Because you would think he could just say no thanks but then again wouldn't you work for a few days a year to earn a couple million?

Undertaker died at WM30. Everything since is doing no one any favours.

Tagyhag

Yeah the only way I'd like Undertaker to return is if he came back looking old and grizzled like some ancient druid and just managed someone or a team, no wrestling.

BRING BACK THE MINISTRY.

Kaladin

Is he under contract? Because you would think he could just say no thanks but then again wouldn't you work for a few days a year to earn a couple million?

Undertaker died at WM30. Everything since is doing no one any favours.

Unlike some who say they're waiting for the right story, opponent or whatever, I think Undertaker is the kind of guy who wouldn't say no to one more match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alvarez is losing his shit about how much he liked the Braun segment lmao
KuGsj.gif

Tagyhag

People need to watch that WM 25 match again, it's just pure excellence.

And the level of selling, especially from HBK, is masterful. For the last quarter of the match Shawn looked like he was going to die after every move.

Hex

Banned
Taker was reportedly in pain even in the Rumble when he came back. They brought him back knowing he was in no shape to wrestle.

But did they bring him back, or did he ask?
Some people have a hard time leaving that spotlight and that crown response.
There comes a time he needs to walk away, and even now they will not confirm retirement

Caderfix

And the level of selling, especially from HBK, is masterful. For the last quarter of the match Shawn looked like he was going to die after every move.

On a pure in ring performance stand point, Shawn is pretty much untouchable.

Kornflayx

So did Shane this year, but that probably wasn't selling.

I wonder what if they write "Taker" on his cup at Starbucks

Mahonay

Banned
But did they bring him back, or did he ask?
Some people have a hard time leaving that spotlight and that crown response.
There comes a time he needs to walk away, and even now they will not confirm retirement
Word was that he was unhappy he was brought back so early while dealing with the bad hip.

Seems like WWE asked for him back so he could MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG. HAND OVER THAT YARD OLD MAN. OOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHH

thequestion

Pretty sure most of these Forbes list is a work.

If it is true though.... Dean and Rollins are making waaaaaay too much. Both guys could leave tomorrow, and after a week or two, I would completely forget their existence.

AJ on the other hand, deserves every cent.

Mahonay

Banned
If it is true though.... Dean and Rollins are making waaaaaay too much. Both guys could leave tomorrow, and after a week or two, I would completely forget their existence.

AJ on the other hand, deserves every cent.
Rollins is a decent draw and a talent that a lot of casual fans/outside observers can identify.

He's been super uninteresting but still very valuable to WWE at the moment.

What did I tell y'all about Roman Reigns? Hottest act in the company. The man everyone talks about every week no matter how he's positioned in kayfabe or how bad the writing for him gets.

Top Bottom