• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Yeah AJ makes more then Randy, that doesn't make any sense.

It makes all kind of sense. AJ is more of a draw and has much more to do with SmackDown's ratings than Randy does.

But whatever. You guys should fall down on your knees and thank me for the hot truth bombs I drop in here when I randomly chime in, but you never do. How people who talk about wrestling all the time get so much ass backwards I'll never know.

Seriously though, <3 you guys even though I've been mostly absent.

Taker looks way better without eyeliner and hair dye. I hope he's properly retired because he's earned it. Some out of the ring role would be more than fair, though I'm not 100% sure what that would be.

SmackDown is going to be fine even if they don't add a single RAW star tonight. If KO goes over anyone currently down on him will quickly be reminded why they liked him when he first came up. A few Talking Smack appearances and you'll also remember why we were hoping he'd go to SmackDown during the draft last year.

What did I tell y'all about Roman Reigns? Hottest act in the company. The man everyone talks about every week no matter how he's positioned in kayfabe or how bad the writing for him gets.
PettyPortlyGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What did I tell y'all about Roman Reigns? Hottest act in the company. The man everyone talks about every week no matter how he's positioned in kayfabe or how bad the writing for him gets.
It's true.

It's damn true.

I won a gold medal with a broken neck but everyone, love him or hate him, takes time out of their precious life to talk about the big dog running the yard.

thequestion

On a pure in ring performance stand point, Shawn is pretty much untouchable.

Shawn loses points for being unprofessional. Him and Bret had a red hot feud in the late 90's, but he refused to work with Bret in the ring. I'll never forgive him for depriving us of what would of been epic matches at the time. I'm still hot about that.

He also let his emotions get the better of him when matches didn't play out exactly the way he wanted. Vander at summerslam or the ladder match at summerslam with razor, as a few examples.

Overall, Shawn is a legend, no doubt, but he was not a team player. In his prime, He was like a spoiled kid who always had to have his way and Vince accomedated him. He doesn't have a lot of respect in my eyes.

yuraya

Dean making some good money. I can see why he's just you know, whatever.

Forbes List
Top 10 Highest-Paid WWE Wrestlers
Pos. Wrestler Earnings
1 Brock Lesnar $12 million
2 John Cena $8 million
3 Triple H $3.8 million
4 Roman Reigns $3.5 million
5 Dean Ambrose $2.7 million
6 AJ Styles $2.4 million
7 Shane McMahon $2.2 million
T8 The Undertaker $2 million
T8 Seth Rollins $2 million
10 Randy Orton $1.9 million

Damn Lesnar is making so much doing 90 second matches wtf. Does he even do house shows?

Lesnar needs to thank his popularity in the ufc and how much ppvs he sold there. That had to be bargaining chip to get Vince to bring him back for so much $.

This pic was taken last year, October if I remember correctly:

takerstarbucks-1476330716-800.jpg

The big guy gave too much for the sport, he's not in shape to keep doing it anymore. He shouldn't have been in the ring at all. That's why the idea of a return upsets me.

I've never noticed that the girl behind Taker has a protective boot on. I'd always assumed they were his crutches.

Damn Lesnar is making so much doing 90 second matches wtf. Does he even do house shows?

Lesnar needs to thank his popularity in the ufc and how much ppvs he sold there. That had to be bargaining chip to get Vince to bring him back for so much $.

Vince loves going after folks that left in a bad way, that way when they come back he can act like he "won." After next year (because Brock vs Roman seems locked in) if CM Punk wanted to come back and headline WrestleMania I'm sure Vince would jump on that in a heartbeat

T.A.L

So Seth has a new finisher he did in the dark match. Basically it's Kenny Omega's knee variant Rainmaker. His knees don't look as good tho.

Sephzilla

So Seth has a new finisher he did in the dark match. Basically it's Kenny Omega's knee variant Rainmaker. His knees don't look as good tho.

Seth logic = "I've blown out my knee twice and during big matches opponents work my bad knee. Better use a ton of moves that require good knees!"

Top Bottom