• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

#IndyPosterIFoundThisWhileCleaningOutMyBookmarks

Ci0kW_HWgAQRmso.jpg:small
That fucking bootleg hardy boy, lmao

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That would've been great. Especially if he actually used that to beat HHH.

A Rainmaker into a knee sounds boring, but eh. At least he'd still be able to do it on big guys.

Still would've rather he just renamed the Curb Stomp like how Cena renamed the FU.
He could still do the Angel Wings on big guys. He's not deadlifting them.

C9Jl5qxXcAA_0Ri.jpg

Bryan should start giving him some directions on how to grow your own garden
So I'm confused. Is "There is no medical evidence, but it can easily recur" a broken translation, because it sounds conflicting. The rest makes it sound like there WAS a subdural hematoma, which itself conflicts with Meltzer saying it's a work.

It is NOT a work

That was Meltzer just being Meltzer

There was never any indication of this being a work
Ok, so just a bad translation.

It is NOT a work

That was Meltzer just being Meltzer

There was never any indication of this being a work
I hope Shibata stops them. That shit does not look good at all and it really isn't worth it during a match when his health is at risk.

And to think Bryan probably has a list with his name on it of people he wants to fight when his contract is up.

Zach

Honestly, kicking out of finishers wasn't that commonplace around WM25. It happened but it wasn't as ridiculous as it is now. HBK/Taker @ WM25 is sort of what started the modern day finisher spam/kickout fest

Fool, you're high. It's happened a ton.

Vestal

Fool, you're high. It's happened a ton.

Yup.. Watch any high profile Austin v Rock match.. But they did try to reserve it to high profile matches. Outside of that, there were the kicks when you have a very slow cover after the finisher.

Zach

Maybe it "only" happens at PPVs, I dunno, but since that's all I've watched post-Monday Night Wars, I see it all the time. The Angle Slam never finished anyone.

(That's hyperbole, you penis, but still.)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe it "only" happens at PPVs, I dunno, but since that's all I've watched post-Monday Night Wars, I see it all the time. The Angle Slam never finished anyone.

Ankle lock was his real finish.

Anth0ny

Friend Zach, correct me if I'm wrong, but Rock/Austin at WM17 was the REAL start of kicking out of loads of finishers.

the two biggest stars in the history of the business at the celebration of the greatest era of the business can do whatever the fuck they want

everyone else trying to be like them by kicking out of finishers are the true marks

smh

Toki767

Rock/Austin at WM17 is were it really started but i felt like there was a bit of a lull with it until WM25 happened

That's because for half of the time in between 17 and 25, Cena kept kicking out of everyone's finisher but people weren't kicking out of his.

From 18 to 21, there weren't too many finisher spams though.

Pikma

Banned

Did you... just call me "penis"?

That fucking bootleg hardy boy, lmao

Motherfucker is Michael Hayes x Jeff Hardy. JEEZUS.

#IndyPosterTuesday
scw091710poster.jpg

An Iraqi war veteran against "a sheik"
A ticking time bomb whose only actual time bomb is his heart
A man who bills himself "The Main Attraction" stuck in a small corner on the lower left.
Tommy Rich, in 2010 even

There's a lot going here.

Mahonay

Banned
#IndyPosterTuesday
scw091710poster.jpg

An Iraqi war veteran against "a sheik"
A ticking time bomb whose only actual time bomb is his heart
A man who bills himself "The Main Attraction" stuck in a small corner on the lower left.
Tommy Rich, in 2010 even

There's a lot going here.
This is up there.

Sephzilla

Indie Wrestling posters are always funny because they look like they're ripped straight from a 2001 era Geocities page. Zach makes better posters in MS Paint

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He's not deadlifting them, but it'd still require the bigger guys to be able to lift their legs up a decent height.

They could just not go as high; as long as you can get them to at least a horizontal position it probably is fine if not as cool looking.

Top Bottom