• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Who re did Neville's gimmick? That person deserves a bonus
dIpbV1I.gif

Silent_Z

205 Live preview is just too much. This may be a new level of great/awful in WWE nicknames.

On Raw, TJ Perkins seemed to forge an uneasy alliance with WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville. The King of the Cruiserweights told Perkins that opportunities that should belong to The Duke of Dab have instead gone to Austin Aries. As the inaugural WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Perkins has become increasingly frustrated by his inability to reclaim his place atop the division.

TJP as the cocky mf that always takes time to fix his hair and dab whenever possible is pretty great, though.

Sephzilla

Roman: "This was the greatest victory of my life, of my career..."

Dude you won the fucking WWE World Heavyweight Championship last year.

Alucard

Banned
Perkins should go all in on the nicknames.

"I am the duke of dab, the count of cool, and the prince of positivity and persistence!"

It's like the perfect heel move though. You end up hating him that much more.

Now all he needs to do is protect Neville with a Minecraft sword.
LMAO
Roman: "This was the greatest victory of my life, of my career..."

Dude you won the fucking WWE World Heavyweight Championship last year.
Put it this way: Being one of the two people to beat Undertaker at WrestleMania vs being owner of a belt that Ziggler held. Which would you consider your greatest victory?

Tom Nook

If TJP wants to go heel, he should call himself the "Angry Videogame Wrestling Nerd". Have him interrupt Wood's youtube gaming channel and rips on popular games. "Call of Duty sucks, Splatoon is not a real shooter, Half-Life 3 will never be released, etc"

Tagyhag

People take moves all the time. Bryan and Punk took most of Itami's finishers.

Plus Killian Dain was using Kenny finish before he made it popular and now gets tweeted about it like he stole it from him.

I always thought Bry and Punk asked permission from Itami but I could be wrong.

Sephzilla

If TJP wants to go heel, he should call himself the "Angry Videogame Wrestling Nerd". Have him interrupt Wood's youtube gaming channel and rips on popular games. "Call of Duty sucks, Splatoon is not a real shooter, Half-Life 3 will never be released, etc"

That might get him face cheers.

If you want him to be a heel gamer you have him walk around ringside during matches playing Pokemon Go, have him go on commentary encouraging people to buy all of the micro-transactions from Ubisawft games, and have him come out as a Duke Nukem fan in 2017

Who ever would destroy Roman would get that loud ovation. It's stupid how WWE states "it listens to the fans" but they continue to have Super Reigns go over everyone and get pushed down our throats on a weekly basis.

I don't get why they just don't turn him heel already, or ship him to Smackdown since I don't watch it. We get it, you want him to be the new John Cena, but the thing is, Cena was liked at first, Roman was boo'ed from the beginning.
How isn't he already a heel to you? Do you realize you described a heel who has gotten under your skin in your first paragraph? Why would they turn him heel in order for you to like him? Does that make sense to you?

Top Bottom