• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Kaladin

Not saying it's necessarily wrong, but I find it borderline unbelievable that Roman Reigns is outselling The New Day in merchandise.

New Day could still be on the way out. Their Booty-O's shirt in a box thing was discounted in today's discount t-shirt sale which is a sale that usually includes old gimmicks.

Acosta

"Lighting the way" "Lighting the way??????" someone tell me that is a pun.

kane-pyro-2-o.gif

Heroman

Banned
I'm happy to see numbers from any of you that can pinpoint any statistic on him rather than just as a guess at what you think is Raw's problem (it's not the guy that's on for less than 20 minutes of a 3 hour show every week).
Lowest rating for in 20 years in which is the main certain piece. Not to mention he doesn't draw house show.

cordy

Banned
Let's be honest...

The reason are talking about that Reigns/Strowman segment is because of Strowman, not Reigns. It could have been Enzo and the crowd would have reacted the same way. Braun's just the dopest dude on the Raw roster right now and man he used to be someone we joked about. Yall remember the Braun "Hidden Power" Strowman jokes. Yall remember how we clowned that man during that Lesnar/Rumble confrontation last year but he's really stepped it up. Braun's so entertaining and he's got the potential to be the next Big Man in the company since Big Show debuted. Actually, since Mark Henry's "Hall of Pain" run. Last night when I was watching that segment I was saying "please attack him in the ambulance please" and then I hear him say

"I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!!"

I was like

AitclKovfYnuM.gif

Then seeing Roman switching on the stretcher. Then seeing this dude lift the ambulance. Lord.

Braun is amazing man.

I like to tap my heels to the ol' hippity hop as much as the next guy, but for gods sake Kendrick that album cover is shit.

Why is it whenever I go away for a few days I come back and everyone is either talking about Power Rangers or Liu Kang Baking A Pie is winding everyone up with the 'Reigns is a heel!" nonsense?

I see Miz and Bray have been rewarded for their work improving this year by getting moved to Raw so they can be lost in their bloated roster. Oh, and the IC title! Raw needs more of those. What does SD get in return, TJ Perkins and a packet of crisps?

cordy

Banned
Itami is still employed?

Yep. Believe it or not. He's returned recently. You can thank Riddick Moss for injuring him.
I like to tap my heels to the ol' hippity hop as much as the next guy, but for gods sake Kendrick that album cover is shit.

Why is it whenever I go away for a few days I come back and everyone is either talking about Power Rangers or Liu Kang Baking A Pie is winding everyone up with the 'Reigns is a heel!" nonsense?

I see Miz and Bray have been rewarded for their work improving this year by getting moved to Raw so they can be lost in their bloated roster. Oh, and the IC title! Raw needs more of those. What does SD get in return, TJ Perkins and a packet of crisps?

Yeah this is Kendrick's worst album cover. I don't care how dope the music is because it's Kendrick but that cover is just shitty.

Sami Zayn should quit WWE and make it big on the Indies.

There is just no room for him to be a top guy, and he truly is the toppest guy next to names like AJ Styles and Nakamura

Both Raw and Smackdown are overloaded with too much talent. WWE just snatched up too many great talents.

I don't think we'll ever see Sami get his time to shine, unless they make the IC/US titles feel important

Caderfix

Why is it whenever I go away for a few days I come back and everyone is either talking about Power Rangers or Liu Kang Baking A Pie is winding everyone up with the 'Reigns is a heel!" nonsense

That's on you! You should be around more often to keep things under control. THAT'S WHAT WE PAY YOU FOR!

Stop leaving fucker, that's what it means.

But why would you still watch and talk so much about something you think isn't in touch with how you feel about it? Why so cynical about something you really love to watch?

None of us are above the work.

ShadyK54

Oh man, Kendrick cover slander, I'm out.

While not something I was expecting at all, I'm 'indifferent' to 'I like it.' Covers don't really mean much to me. :p

Roman: "This was the greatest victory of my life, of my career..."

Dude you won the fucking WWE World Heavyweight Championship last year.
Maybe it's just me but I consider retiring the Undertaker in the main event of Wrestlemania to be a thousand times better then winning the world title in the main event of Wrestlemania.

You guys could just provide any persuasive argument that would show why you still watch and talk so much about something you think isn't in touch with how you feel about it.

None of us are above the work.

Is that a shoot?

Oh man, Kendrick cover slander, I'm out.

While not something I was expecting at all, I'm 'indifferent' to 'I like it.' Covers don't really mean much to me. :p

Rap album covers are generally so bad I just assume it's a big industry in-joke by this point.

Heroman

Banned
Will you ever post links? I never see you use critical thinking informed by sources. Show your work.

Specifically ones that point at Roman, not Raw as a whole as being a bad draw.

It werid that you a dude who never ever use link to support his agrument ,that everyone​ know is bs, ask for links. Here what the I want you to use no WWE source on why Roman is a this super popular face and heel. Like don't come up in here bring this Roman is a face/heel Bs and ask for sources in which you never produce any. Your gimmick is wearing thin because it also werid that you rarely contribute to the conversation here on anything besides Roman Reigns.

rrc1594

You know with KO and Sami going to SD maybe, MiTB just got a little more interesting. A couple months ago I would of said it's Corbin, but now not so sure.

It werid that you a dude who never ever use link to support his agrument ,that everyone​ know is bs, ask for links. Here what the I want you to use no WWE source on why Roman is a this super popular face and heel. Like don't come up in here bring this Roman is a face/heel Bs and ask for sources in which you never produce any.
I posted a linked source on this very page. This is the critical thinking I'm talking about.

This has never been a fight, but you always seem to approach it that way. I'm wondering why you're so resistant to consider an idea different than your own would have merit, especially when you can't seem to find any sources to back up your own position.

Your gimmick is wearing thin because it also werid that you rarely contribute to the conversation here on anything besides Roman Reigns.
This is what I'm telling GAF, brother.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cody Rhodes‏Verified account @CodyRhodes 4h4 hours ago
More
I got bullied in middle school. Dad told me to "flip a desk and ask them outside" & "if you can't win, aim for his nuts or nose"

It worked

cordy

Banned
Would yall love to see Zayn win MITB, become world champion and be a fighting champion against the AJs, Kevins, Corbins and Nakamuras of SDL?

Well good luck with that because it's gonna be
tumblr_onqd7jOZif1r7dh6wo1_400.gif

Here's a way to come together instead of being divisive:

No matter what the reaction is, I think every single WWE fan agrees we want the hot guy to have better writing and angles. That's why we boo or cheer, depending on what kind of a person you are. We're all drawn to the hot guys.

Top Bottom