• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Would yall love to see Zayn win MITB, become world champion and be a fighting champion against the Styles, Owens, Corbins and Nakamuras on SDL?

Well good luck with that because it's gonna be
tumblr_onqd7jOZif1r7dh6wo1_400.gif
I prefer Orton to Sami tbh

Caderfix

Cody Rhodes‏Verified account @CodyRhodes 4h4 hours ago
More
I got bullied in middle school. Dad told me to "flip a desk and ask them outside" & "if you can't win, aim for his nuts or nose"

It worked

My mother did the same to me. Never been bullied in my life thanks to that. Dream and mom know best.

Barrage

Zayn is the exact same-character-wise, in-ring wise, and promo-wise, as he was when he guest-starred against Cena on RAW in '15. He has not improved or expanded one iota. If anyone put him in midcard hell, it's himself.

Current Top 5:
1) New Day
2) AJ Styles
3) Lesnar
4) Strowman
5) Reigns

Oh god that largely meaningless merch argument where the company actively manipulates merchandise availability has officially moved from shitting up the WM OT to now shitting up this one.

16f0d8e59263872d8ca00b7b6f1791a389370380_hq.gif

Seth should just make this his finisher.

But it's probably seen as too dangerous.

God's Last Gift was his pre-WWE finish, it's one of those moves he could do to smaller/shorter indy guys but IDK how well it'd work on larger guys. Probably wouldn't be a great finish when he's regularly working with people fairly over six foot.

I thought up that move back in the late 90s as well, dunno if anyone actually used it at the time or before then.

#IndyPosterIFoundThisWhileCleaningOutMyBookmarks

Ci0kW_HWgAQRmso.jpg:small

Is that Jeff Harvey?

cordy

Banned
I think with Zayn they tried to go with the whole "geeky underdog who tries hard but fails and is still sorta cool to a degree" well, sorta like, actually

image.php

Heroman

Banned
I posted a linked source on this very page. This is the critical thinking I'm talking about.

This has never been a fight, but you always seem to approach it that way. I'm wondering why you're so resistant to consider an idea different than your own would have merit, especially when you can't seem to find any sources to back up your own position.

This is what I'm telling GAF, brother.
Just stop with this stuff dude, like no one thinks it's funny or cute. You are trolling people here because you are trying to get people worled up by using the same argument that people disprove over and over again yet still come back and Im sick of it.

Just stop with this stuff dude, like no one thinks it's funny or cute. You are trolling people here because you are trying to get people worled up by using the same argument that people disprove over and over again yet still come back and Im sick of it.
Nah, you're just stubborn and not much of a debater. Why are you like this when someone expresses a different opinion?

I think the loud as fuck Roman Reigns reactions are on purpose now. A lot of people think this. We don't always immediately see when the next hot thing is in our face. These arguments are not worth whatever emotions you're going through over it.

klonere

Banned
Zayn is the exact same-character-wise, in-ring wise, and promo-wise, as he was when he guest-starred against Cena on RAW in '15. He has not improved or expanded one iota. If anyone put him in midcard hell, it's himself.

Current Top 5:
1) New Day
2) AJ Styles
3) Lesnar
4) Strowman
5) Reigns

Wait you say Sami has stagnated and list New Day as your number 1?

Dude....

cordy

Banned
Last night's Raw was such a mess when it came to matches. Outside of the main event pretty much all the other matches featured someone getting legit hurt.

That's Ambrose and Owens though. They've been wrestling for a while, are used to each other and have learned to work a safe style that just looks dangerous at times. Like that spot where Ambrose put dude on the rope and clotheslined him. He's only done that on the main roster against Styles and that's probably because Styles and Owens are the only 2 who he's sure will know how to sell it well since he started doing it. Same with that Money Flip he does. He's only done that to Styles because Styles can do anything.

These others need some training because fuck, not everybody is a safe worker.
If Zayn ever showed this kind of fire he could be a main eventer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVERwH02aCs

I'm not holding my breath.

BRINGING OUT THE CLASSICS!

Bronx-Man

Banned
This is why I miss Sunny. Disagreed with every goddamn word that came out that man's mouth, but I always knew he believed every part of it.

yuraya

Sami Zayn should quit WWE and make it big on the Indies.

There is just no room for him to be a top guy, and he truly is the toppest guy next to names like AJ Styles and Nakamura

Both Raw and Smackdown are overloaded with too much talent. WWE just snatched up too many great talents.

I don't think we'll ever see Sami get his time to shine, unless they make the IC/US titles feel important

Vince needs to bring back Thunder on Thursday nights and make Bischoff GM.

3 shows per week. That should give enough time for everyone to shine.

The current 'Sami is a dork who acts like he has never had a normal conversation before' characterization is not helping him. I hope if he goes to Smackdown he goes back to his old babyface who doesn't take shit character.

Zach

I feel weirdly voyeuristic reading Bluekaveli's crappy posts now that he's Ignore Listed me. I think I'm-a put him on my Ignore List. v_v

My point of view, its been everyones point of view but they got smart and stop feeding you.
I'm here for your arguments, man. Just post a single credible one with a citation, like people do when they have persuasive arguments to make. That's what makes forums great, not this constant fight you're trying to pick with me over Roman Reigns. :/

Nekofrog

Banned
Sorry guys I think this past couple pages were my fault but in my defense JBL said he'd give me an atomic wedgie and steal my vespa if I didn't take the troll bait

Fuck jbl

ReiGun

The current 'Sami is a dork who acts like he has never had a normal conversation before' characterization is not helping him. I hope if he goes to Smackdown he goes back to his old babyface who doesn't take shit character.

Especially not when coupled with the fact that he loses all the time.

He seems like someone who would really benefit from Talking Smack and Smackdown's apparently more lax promo style. Right now, there's no reason to get into Sami unless you really appreciate his skill as a worker. So many of his matches are just meaningless.

cordy

Banned
Tbh, I wouldn't mind if they shipped Renee to Raw so she can be with Ambrose and they do Raw Talk more while SDL can have Bryan and a wrestling cohost go at it each week with guests.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I feel like someone showed Vince a Woody Allen movie for the first time and he said "SAMI, GET OVER HERE GODDAMNIT:

Top Bottom