• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Bronx-Man

Banned
Final predictions for this week:

Raw
Finn returns
Sasha turns heel
Angle is the new GM
Andrade & Drifter debut

SmackDown
Shinsuke & The Revival debut
AJ becomes #1 contender
Shelton returns

Raw
Finn returns
Sasha turns heel
Angle is the new GM
Andrade & Drifter debut

SmackDown
AJ becomes #1 contender
Shelton returns

Andrade's gonna die.

I could see him debut on 205, they gotta have some surprises as well.

Raw
Finn returns
Sasha turns heel
Angle is the new GM
Andrade & Drifter debut

SmackDown
AJ becomes #1 contender
Shelton returns

For the record, Meltzer and Alvarez both mentioned this morning that neither of them were hearing
the Drifter's
name as a debut this week.

Andrade's gonna die.

I could see him debut on 205, they gotta have some surprises as well.

Andrade strikes me as a guy who will do better on the main roster. No matter how much good work he did as a heel in NXT, he always had the shitty first impression stink from his bad first four months or so.

Main roster is a good fresh start for him and he does have star qualities to him.

Sad. The man is money, Vince!

I'm thinking he's a "vignettes for weeks and debut in late April/early May" type of guy. Like Bo was.

jmdajr

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbhQbZDJN9/

JEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

1vL4mZl.png

Don’t say he didn’t warn you: Roman Reigns promised for weeks that he would defeat The Undertaker and assume command of The Phenom’s “yard.” And that’s exactly what he did, handing The Deadman only his second loss in over 25 years of WrestleMania matches. That puts The Big Dog in a position only one other Superstar – the current reigning Universal Champion – has found himself in. But what will the former WWE Champion set his eye on now that he has accomplished the unthinkable

Say farewell to “Seth Rollins, pawn.” And say hello to “Seth Freakin’ Rollins, free man.” The Architect managed to knock off Triple H in a Non-Sanctioned Match to reclaim his independence, fulfilling his promise to become the person he was before The Game first offered to make him “The Man” in 2014. With Rollins’ destiny now firmly in his own hands, how will the two-time WWE Champion begin his own personal new era?

Not a lot of Verbiage this week. Must me wm hang over

Andrade strikes me as a guy who will do better on the main roster. No matter how much good work he did as a heel in NXT, he always had the shitty first impression stink from his bad first four months or so.

Main roster is a good fresh start for him and he does have star qualities to him.

I don't know, he certainly could pull off the Del Rio gimmick better than him, but I just see him as a guy who'll get a mild reaction if he debuts tomorrow and will eventually fade away

I don't know, he certainly could pull off the Del Rio gimmick better than him, but I just see him as a guy who'll get a mild reaction if he debuts tomorrow and will eventually fade away

No way. Smarks always pop for NXT debuts. I mean hell, they popped for Apollo's debut last year.

The tombstone Taker dropped on Reigns was scary to watch. Taker looked like he was in a ton of pain trying to hold reigns and Reign's head was really close to his knees

No way. Smarks always pop for NXT debuts. I mean hell, they popped for Apollo's debut last year.

Apollo was more cheered than Almas back at NXT. And Crews isn't doing shit right now which is my point as to where the future of Almas will be, although he has more charisma, so who knows.

Maybe actually getting into a good program he can win might help him, poor dude can't catch a break in NXT

Top Bottom