• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Who needs MVP when you have Famous B?

famous-b-get-famous.png

Famous B is fantastic. Also Mil coming down at the end of this weeks show to save Phoenix because he wants to be the one that kills him on his own terms was the best.

On a side not as somebody who's done with the WWE for the time being I don't get why people are hot for Seth? Wasn't his reign one of the worst in recent history?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Famous B is fantastic. Also Mil coming down at the end of this weeks show to save Phoenix because he wants to be the one that kills him on his own terms was the best.

On a side not as somebody who's done with the WWE for the time being I don't get why people are hot for Seth? Wasn't his reign one of the worst in recent history?

Don't worry, they'll hate him a month after he's back.

And that's a #shoot

Skikkiks

eh heh gonna go on the f 4 dubs and see what the meltz is cooki-

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA SUFFERS POSSIBLE INJURY DURING WWE NXT LIVE EVENT

Da Meltz said:
After a scare, Shinsuke Nakamura seemed to be okay and finished his match tonight.

Nakamura was wrestling Manny Andrade, the former La Sombra, in Columbia, SC tonight during a WWE NXT Live Event. Andrade did a moonsault off the top rope to the floor and Nakamura was down. The match was stopped for two minutes as medical officials were attending to him.

Nakamura was able to get up and finish the match.

We're waiting for an update but I believe he did suffer a significant cut during the move.

Nakamura and Sombra had a program together in both Japan and Mexico in 2013 where Nakamura lost the IWGP IC title to Sombra at Arena Mexico, but regained it later in the year. The program established Sombra as a star outside of Mexico.
I hate everything

The Lapsed Fan Starrcade 1997 should be up pretty soon. The real turning point for WCW's final demise is here though many people will put the blame on the 1998 show instead.

Those people are fools. If anything the match should've been a bit of a clusterfuck with NWO members repeatedly trying to stop Sting as he squashes Hogan only for eventually they overwhelming until WCW guys came out to run the NWO off leading to Sting beating Hogan after Nick Patrick is also taken out. Then the NWO should've started winding down as the tide turns with the nail in the coffin being Goldberg destroying what's left of the group in the Summer. Then either have them fully implode or have the core members take time off TV for a while and slowly reintroduce them being "forgiven" for their sins. Or whatever...

But no, greed and ego...

Shawn Michaels: "Everybody asks me, 'Do you miss it?' No, I don't miss it, because what's on TV now isn't what I used to do. So it's easy not to miss."

Shawn went in on Russo's show. But also gave the Internet fans a nice tip.

Corino? I'm not sure if that's better than Matt Striker spending 4 hours trying to draw out Yoshi Tatsu.

I actually don't mind Corino as the colour guy - Striker and Kelly was a weird pairing, felt like Striker was talking over Kevin a lot of the time, whereas Kelly & Corino have a better rapport.

The story was shit but his inring work was fantastic, his mic work was enjoyable (especially given the roster) and there was a lot of potential storylines to do with him. Hope he has the balls to push for better storylines when he gets back.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but along with Jamie Noble, another wrestler was part of the security team holding off Sami Zayn:

Billy Kidman.

So awesome seeing him in the floor again. He's part of the production team now, correct?

Wait I thought he got fired for drug violation? They rehired him already? Is Bill Demott back?

Seth's reign wasn't awful because of Seth but like most everything wrong with WWE over the last 15 or so years it was bad, bad booking and even worse when it extends to their "champions".

klonere

Banned

Well Seth Defense Force is in full effect already but basically he was weighed down by some incredibly awful booking including a feud with KANE IN 2015 but throughout showed enough in ring not to make the whole affair completely boring, got through 20 minute talking segments fine and showed a lot of charisma in general.

So the idea is that when he comes back he'll get booked we- ahahah okay I can't even go through with that but you get it, hope springs eternal, the creed of a WWE fan.

You know, I wouldn't mind Zack/Emma vs Miz/Maryse. That would be a fucking great program.

Top Bottom