• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

It goes far beyond that. I've watched all of Hollywood Hogan's matches in 1996 and 1997 before that and he's playing cowardly heel the entire time, winning only by cheating (and losing a fair few matches as well) and suddenly he's fighting Sting, the face of WCW and the avenging angel of the brand like the Megapowers had just exploded.

Yeah, I asked earlier this week why Bischoff is so cagey about their reason for not committing to a clean Sting win.

Tom Nook

WHAT CHYNA'S FRIEND SAMMI IS A MAN LMFAO!

Mizark takr this L

thats-a-penis.gif

Yeah, I asked earlier this week why Bischoff is so cagey about their reason for not committing to a clean Sting win.

Or demanding a better match.

That was one of the worst matches I have ever seen in my life. Hogan must have been on some ego trip during that time,

Bischoff is always super cagey about that match. So true, he never gives a straight answer that I ever heard.

How is Droz doing these days?

Fox318

I can agree with that. Though who knows where WCW would be if Hogan never showed up. Too many variables...
The invasion angle was going to work one way or the other and Eric would have brought WWF talent in.

The Flair Macho feud is where business first started to change and integrating new wrestling styles into the product.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Apparently there's going to be one at Full Sail in a couple of months and then a big one 3 months after that. Possibly being held in Japan.

The next scheduled TakeOver is August 20th in Brooklyn the day before SummerSlam.

I assume there will be one in between now and then that's just not announced.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I wish WWE would do PPV's in the UK again. It's great that we're getting NXT Takeover's. Takeover London was so fun to go to. I want main roster PPV's too.

Son Of D

I wish WWE would do PPV's in the UK again. It's great that we're getting NXT Takeover's. Takeover London was so fun to go to. I want main roster PPV's too.

Well there's that Network special in September at the O2 in London. Not on the level of something like Payback or Night of Champions but more like Roadblock or Beast from the East.

Well there's that Network special in September at the O2 in London. Not on the level of something like Payback or Night of Champions but more like Roadblock or Beast from the East.

I just want them to do a show that's not in England. Give Scotland, Ireland or Wales something for once.

Who cares if the rock beat his ass the hard way to win the title. Mankind asked for the fucking match and he got it. Stfu Cole, bitch ass

Top Bottom