• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Some bad news from last night, the famous Blue Pants broke her ankle wrestling in a comic book store. She was wearing a Captain America costume. She may have been off her game, since she was not wearing pants, or even capris. Just trunks.

Protann

Where do you guys think they're going with the Miz as IC Champ? I get the feeling he'll probably hold it until SummerSlam where Crews or maybe Zayn takes it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Getting Blue Pants over is the greatest example that Cass can work a crowd and Enzo and Cass will end up WWE Hall of Famers.

Also, why is Christian not a goddamn Hall of Famer by now?

Protann

You're wrong. And he'll prove you wrong. You'll see on Monday. You'll all see. I refuse to accept another burial. Not this quick.

tumblr_n72f3eqw541qdcjd4o1_500.gif

So.... Al Snow having a hardcore match with himself. He's fucked. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries some bride of chucky shit with head so she can come to life and fight him.

Benoit vs. Guerrero coming up on this Nitro. Meanwhile, Sting is going to team with Flair to face Pillman and Arn. What could go wrong???

They keep advertising WCW Saturday Night during Nitro and I was about to say I feel like I'm missing out since it's not on the Network, but then they showed a picture of Bill DeMott and suddenly I'm content.

klonere

Banned
Apparently the Alex Riley/Drifter match from last night's NXT show had a 5+ minute chinlock spot from the Drifter.

That's some quality Performance Center offence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe it would be better for the overall health of this thread if the liveposting of old episodes were contained to the WWE Network thread.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe it would be better for the overall health of this thread if the liveposting of old episodes were contained to the WWE Network thread.

What, you don't like 10% of the posts in the thread being completely random and without context?

It ain't fair....it just ain't fair...

bobby-heenan.jpg

If there's anything notable about Seth's title reign, it was that he (and Jon Stewart) prevented Cena from tying Flair.

What, you don't like 10% of the posts in the thread being completely random and without context?

Are you still mad about that post I made? I recognize sarcasm isn't best communicated via text but I thought it was pretty clear.

Top Bottom