• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Workrate doesn't mean shit, when will you guys learn?

Enzo and Cass are one of the few people from NXT that will go far on the main roster because they have what most of NXT graduates are missing, real charisma.

None of this faked gimmick shit, legit characters, a guy that towers over his opponents and a guy that can outtalk anyone on the roster without breaking a sweat. And you can't teach that.

I see what you did there

Barrage

Watching Superstars because I wanted to catch this Emma/Paige match people are hyping...Network still only has the RAWfterMania edition.

So this crowd is cheering Bo Dallas and booing Kalisto. Now...is the argument still that they're just cheering for the better wrestler? or that Bo has managed to "connect" with the crowd more? Or that Kalisto is somehow not doing his job?

Or...is it just being contrarian for contrarians sake, and cheering whoever they're not supposed to cheer.

That "We Are Idiots"chant becomes more and more illuminating every day.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
The first time I saw Enzo and Cass I thought they were lame as fuck. They opened the first NXT show I ever watched and it almost turned me off it. These catchphrases are embarrassing was my first impression. I was very confused why the crowds seemed to love them. Then I saw they were shit in the ring and was even more confused.

Over time they've grown on me though. Their catchphrases are still lame as fuck, but. I guess that's part of the charm and I think Enzo has been getting a lot better with his promos. Last week on Raw was a good example. They're getting more solid in the ring too.

RBH

Watching Superstars because I wanted to catch this Emma/Paige match people are hyping...Network still only has the RAWfterMania edition.

It was on Main Event, not Superstars. WWE Network has the most recent Superstars episodes, but for Main Event, they are a couple of weeks behind because the most recent episodes first appear on Hulu before going up on the Network. Probably a leftover of a contract with Hulu before the Network came into existence.

Here's the Paige vs. Emma match though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCoj2WyqqLI

Syder

Dark Souls III or Monday Night RAW?

tumblr_inline_o44hteObrm1qcnl0j_500.gif

MG310

Seriously, I haven't watched ROH nearly ever but follow along with the B&V show reviews and this feud has been going on FOREVER with exactly one twist (Silas gets the boys) and one resolution (Dalton gets them back) and absolutely nothing fucking else. It sounds painful to watch on weekly basis, shit moves so SLOW.

Not to mention they were doing the BJ Whitmer/Colby Corino and Brutal Bob/Cheeseburger thing all at the same time.

thefro

That rumored spoiler actually makes story-line sense if

Anderson/Gallows are helping AJ by taking out Reigns' backup.

Barrage

if you don't put two bald white guys in the main event the first RAW you're burying them

If they lose within the first year they're jobbers

UberTag

The streak is already broken, I have no idea why the fuck they don't use him to elevate heels...
They don't want to use Taker to elevate heels. Or young talent. Or anyone actually.
They just want to use him to elevate the WWE brand. And Wrestlemania.

Top Bottom