• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

Okay, Hollywood "Scum" Hogan, Randy "Macho Scum" Savage, AND Bret "Hit Scum" Hart all in the same promo, DDP? This is almost as bad as Sgt. Slaughter's overuse of PUUUKE.

I've never seen a Backlund match before. Other than this one, what other matches should I watch?

Bob Backlund vs Ken Patera - Texas Deathmatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfnOG2YHJyY
Bob Backlund vs Riki Choshu - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT0I1CeTa6o
Bob Backlund vs Adrian Adonis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRbWNFR0Ch8
Bob Backlund vs Stan Hansen - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyg8iz
Bob Backlund vs Tatsumi Fujinami - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2eyhmg

Rumor has it. To make matters worse, they said Chris would send her to his locker room to do it. Then one time Shawn saw she got some and he took her. Candido went around asking if Ahmed knew where she went and of course he didn't know.

Hold up, was Sunny really a skeezer like that? Tell me more. I had the biggest high school boner for her during the ECW days.

Boots, is the Funaki vs. Backlund match anywhere online? I could have sworn it was around a couple of years ago on DailyMotion, but all traces have been wiped.

Hold up, was Sunny really a skeezer like that? Tell me more. I had the biggest high school boner for her during the ECW days.
Shit Sunny was everyone's crush but the stories I have to twll you will only crush your heart.

Rumor has it she did Sabu for blow but Sabu said he just asked to see her breasts.

Then there's her and New Jack for blow

Yep, she and Shawn were sneaking around backstage. Sometimes when Chris was out having a match Shawn and Sunny would. be in the shower while the Kliq watched the door.

They even said she and Nash got it on.

Sunny Days, everything A O K, when you're with The Hitman, can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame Street. (read that one in the tone of the sesame street theme).

Rumour has it they Davey Boy had a piece of her too.

Sunny belonged to that locker room lol.

Also Sunny got slopped by the Godwins with slop and other extracts because they got tired of her being a cheating whore.

For more information just type in Jim cornette sunny shoot
Oh McBlue.

E:: Maybe I'll watch Slaughters title reign. Just hearing the heat he got.
Michael Cole probably would've said something else because he's a meany.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like JTG's theory that Bray Wyatt is a hero because he assumed the car was going to explode as though it was a Hollywood movie.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cars generally don't explode like they do in movies.

Flipped cars can and will burst in flames depending on exactly what happened to get them flipped.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Next NXT Takeover is June 8th.

They're gonna have to do some shit to invent a story in 4 weeks. I guess Bayley getting an auto-rematch for the title is a thing, but outside of that, IDK, they already have material for 3 more weeks and Finn's not even on any of them.

And Barclays's calendar shows an NXT show for August 20 since SummerSlam is August 21 this year. That's not a lot of turnaround time for TakeOver: Brooklyn 2016.

rrc1594

Shit Sunny was everyone's crush but the stories I have to twll you will only crush your heart.

Rumor has it she did Sabu for blow but Sabu said he just asked to see her breasts.

Then there's her and New Jack for blow

Yep, she and Shawn were sneaking around backstage. Sometimes when Chris was out having a match Shawn and Sunny would. be in the shower while the Kliq watched the door.

They even said she and Nash got it on.

Sunny Days, everything A O K, when you're with The Hitman, can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame Street. (read that one in the tone of the sesame street theme).

Rumour has it they Davey Boy had a piece of her too.

Sunny belonged to that locker room lol.

Also Sunny got slopped by the Godwins with slop and other extracts because they got tired of her being a cheating whore.

For more information just type in Jim cornette sunny shoot

Michael Cole probably would've said something else because he's a meany.

Damn bruh

Nekofrog

Banned
Michael Cole is a scum bag, bringing up bullshit when someone tells him not to.I wonder does he know how it feels to be abducted?

the most harrowing incident he's been through was when the waiter at Dennys gave him the pancake plate that the guy 3 booths down ordered instead of his grand slam breakfast.

who gives that turd a microphone to ask questions about being freaking kidnapped. show some damn sensitivity, cole.

Verendus

Banned
A few years ago, they held a house show in the Arena of Nîmes, a Roman amphitheatre in the South of France. That looked so cool I still can't understand why they didn't tape it.

2968188585_1_3_p3Cm6EMc.jpg
I wonder if anyone screamed ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Damn bruh
Don't ask me why I know all of this 😒

the most harrowing incident he's been through was when the waiter at Dennys gave him the pancake plate that the guy 3 booths down ordered instead of his grand slam breakfast.

who gives that turd a microphone to ask questions about being freaking kidnapped. show some damn sensitivity, cole.
He'll get his one day. Acting like he's some fine journalist.

Goldust won the title again? Holy shit.

One thing I noticed about Owen, whenever he's in a tag team, he'd rather use his partners music lol.

Angry Grimace

They have a taping on april 28 thats already sold out.

I'm just saying if they used all of the episodes they taped they would have like ~4 episodes of material to burn through for TakeOver.

Top Bottom