• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

tATU5T7.jpg

McNei1y

I'm going to grab a Ziggler avatar soon.

But damn, the crowd really makes everything better. Last year, Daniel Bryan was loved. This year, the crowd shat all over the company and came up with a Fandango chant. Amazing.

I didn't get a chance to see the youtube video of the crowd after the dark match. :(

The crowd when Ziggler won, though, is just an amazing thing. SO INTO IT

Ithil

I'm going to grab a Ziggler avatar soon.

But damn, the crowd really makes everything better. Last year, Daniel Bryan was loved. This year, the crowd shat all over the company and came up with a Fandango chant. Amazing.

I didn't get a chance to see the youtube video of the crowd after the dark match. :(

The crowd when Ziggler won, though, is just an amazing thing. SO INTO IT

Never mind that Bryan was STILL mega over this year. That's some serious love from the crowd.

Vince should really just drop his Cena losses already. He's dead weight.

McNei1y

Never mind that Bryan was STILL mega over this year. That's some serious love from the crowd.

Vince should really just drop his Cena losses already. He's dead weight.

I meant "was loved" as in, it was the start of his mega over reign. This year was just fantastic too.

Vince needs to take notice: SAME OLD SHIT. SAME OLD SHIT. SAME OLD SHIT.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That raw was so fun to watch you guys.

From Daniel Bryan becoming an Adopted Brother of Destruction, to the crowd going fucking nuts over Ziggler cashing in, to DO DO, DODODODO DODODODODO DOOOOO DODODO

McNei1y

I watched certain bits of last years Raw over and over this past year. For instance: The Rocky segment where Miami was in love with him, the first appearance of Bryan and all the Yes', The Si's that came during the Del Rio match, Brock Lesnar coming out and fucking up Cena, and the Dark Match when everyone Yes'd with Bryan's speech.

This year, I'll watch the Dbry-Big E match, the Del Rio/Swagger match, Ziggler coming out, the NJ crowd featuring Sheamus/Orton, and Fandango's match (maybe the 8 man match to hear more Fandango).

We need more of this shit.

IC_Champion said:
The end of the Botchamania vid... that Japanese wrestler potatoed the other guy hard.

The other guy was RVD! And yeah, that's Kawada - don't piss him off. Iirc, he thought RVD was far, far too green to be in the ring with himself, Kobashi & Stan Hansen, and he was right.

Fandango is cool and all but Ziggler avatars

Well, I'm not changing mine, but here's a bunch;

s28lMwT.jpg
wRnxNTs.jpg
qc82Od0.jpg
LYHHBpd.jpg
HWz9XLR.jpg
YzrpjWe.jpg

beanman25

The other guy was RVD! And yeah, that's Kawada - don't piss him off. Iirc, he thought RVD was far, far too green to be in the ring with himself, Kobashi & Stan Hansen, and he was right.

s28lMwT.jpg
wRnxNTs.jpg
qc82Od0.jpg
LYHHBpd.jpg
HWz9XLR.jpg
YzrpjWe.jpg

Thanks sir

McNei1y

s28lMwT.jpg
wRnxNTs.jpg
qc82Od0.jpg
LYHHBpd.jpg
HWz9XLR.jpg
YzrpjWe.jpg

Grabbed one. Thanks!

Might make a new one later if someone wants this avatar.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
they've removed the crowd video of ziggler cashing in, too

get ready for some revisionist history next week

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I love that Fandango has a theme song similar to "I Dream of Jeannie" theme song. I want more of him on WWE TV

Top Bottom