• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ithil

So what happened on Raw tonight? I was busy with dinner and video games.

RAW_1037_Photo_64.jpg
A few things.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So what happened on Raw tonight? I was busy with dinner and video games.

Notable things:

Crowd was fucking amazing all night.

Undertaker came out to talk about his match with Punk and how it was dedicated to Paul Bearer, then he was interrupted by SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA, and before things could get violent Kane's pyro hit and he and Daniel Bryan ran out to drive the Shield off. There's a pic earlier in this thread of Bryan, Kane and Taker all holding up a fist as they leave and making me mark the fuck out.

Ziggler cashed in his MITB contract to the largest fucking pop ever, and the crowd went nuts as he won the WHC.

The rest of the night was pretty boring match-wise, so during a boring Sheamus vs Orton match (to see who could fight Big Show first) the crowd started chanting all KINDS of random shit. There were RVD chants, JBL chants, pretty much everything except Super Dragon chants.

Then when Fandango had his match, the crowd started humming to his fucking theme and continued that pretty much all night. It was hilarious. They kept it up even after the show and into the parking lot.

Best Raw since the LAST Raw after Wrestlemania.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Notable things:

Undertaker came out to talk about his match with Punk and how it was dedicated to Paul Bearer, then he was interrupted by SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA, and before things could get violent Kane's pyro hit and he and Daniel Bryan ran out to drive the Shield off. There's a pic earlier in this thread of Bryan, Kane and Taker all holding up a fist as they leave and making me mark the fuck out.

Ziggler cashed in his MITB contract to the largest fucking pop ever, and the crowd went nuts as he won the WHC.

The rest of the night was pretty boring match-wise, so during a boring Sheamus vs Orton match (to see who could fight Big Show first) the crowd started chanting all KINDS of random shit. There were RVD chants, JBL chants, pretty much everything except Super Dragon chants.

Then when Fandango had his match, the crowd started humming to his fucking theme and continued that pretty much all night. It was hilarious. They kept it up even after the show and into the parking lot.

tumblr_mkytymB7bp1rb9mspo1_500.jpg

Notable things:

Thanks HTown and Bootaaay. I'll try and find footage of the first two.

McNei1y

Thanks HTown and Bootaaay. I'll try and find footage of the first two.

you HAVE to watch the Seamus/Orton. It's such a boring match but the crowd really is entertaining there. No one gives a shit about the set up or why it's happening. It's a whole arena of smarks basically telling Vince and co. to fuck himself by chanting random shit and doing the fucking wave.

Ithil

Woah at the end of WWE.com's RAW results recap:

Editor’s note: WWE.com thanks what may have been the best crowd in Raw history in East Rutherford, N.J.'s IZOD Center for their participation in tonight’s show. Your enthusiasm was infectious and we’re glad you had fun. To Boston, as they say: “follow that.”

P.S.: You're right. That theme song is kind of catchy.

I'd say backstage was a party during RAW. The crowd's fun must have just spilled over.

jred2k

Oh god I have to go to bed and I can't stop Fandangoing. I really hope I wake up to find his entrance the #1 song on iTunes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I missed a good Raw eh, but no Batista it appears.

MPW

wm sucked
raw sucked

i wish ziggler cashed it in vs Cena at WM and win ... but didn't happen :(

why the fuck pay all that money to get Lesnar and make him lose vs cena and HHH?

McNei1y

wm sucked
raw sucked

why the fuck pay all that money to get Lesnar and make him lose vs cena and HHH?

Well it's impossible for Ziggler to have cashed in against Cena.

KissVibes

Banned
wm sucked
raw sucked

1) Raw was great

2) Ziggler can't cash it in on Cena

3) Lesnar is a draw and it makes no sense to have him win all the time if he wont be around. The Cena match was fucked because Cena ruined it by cutting some stupid promo right after. I don't believe that was supposed to happen and I'm pretty sure it fucked the Lesnar - Cena program.

Do you guys ever think that Vince/Creative gets legit upset when someone they're pushing doesn't end up getting over, or when someone gets over on their own?

I always like to imagine Vince being furious for that brief time that Zack Ryder was over with the fans.

Ithil

PWInsider says Punk was not on RAW both to sell his match with Taker, and also because he is obviously in ruins. I'd not be surprised if his right leg is majorly fucked up.

He seriously put himself on the line to make his match MOTN. Taker did, too, as he does every year. That's the difference maker, they're willing to go above and beyond for WM, because it's meant to be special.

zychi

Banned
PWInsider says Punk was not on RAW both to sell his match with Taker, and also because he is obviously in ruins. I'd not be surprised if his right leg is majorly fucked up.

Man, I really could write these fucking dirt sheets. None of this shit is hard to come up with.

Cean upset Ryback botched his move. Click link for exclusive nudes of AJ!
Ziggler won the WHC! Click here for locker room footage of Ziggler dancing!

Give me page hits and ad money plz.

Top Bottom